Fluorine

Charli XCX

no one was doxxed djflfjk 

and theres no harm in commenting giddy up and riling up a thread caught up on scrapped songs

you taIk Iike a psychopath photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

no one was doxxed djflfjk 

and theres no harm in commenting giddy up and riling up a thread caught up on scrapped songs

So I'm guessing your source will cut you off if you share or are you waiting to get more exclusive and recent unheard material before leaking old stuff?

the irony LMFAOO

and yeah, i was not 'emailing around' xcx3.... but go off, anonymous person

yes the irony of u trying to pin it on cybiko when there's multiple instances of you doing exactly what i said and that being the reason almost everything is beyond scrapped

d2z2Mep.png

yes the irony of u trying to pin it on cybiko when there's multiple instances of you doing exactly what i said and that being the reason almost everything is beyond scrapped

i'm not sure where you were spoon-fed these absolute lies from ahahaha

actually, yes, i'm exactly sure where you were spoon-fed these absolute lies from

rip. lmfao

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i'm not sure where you were spoon-fed these absolute lies from ahahaha

actually, yes, i'm exactly sure where you were spoon-fed these absolute lies from

rip. lmfao

from multiple people

as if it matters

let the songs go and stop trying to dox people over them half a year later and wait for her new material

d2z2Mep.png

stop asking for taxi and ask for things that they're more likely to share like sticky, imma take u offline, japan and our boyfriend bitch

default_large.png

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7