Fluorine

Charli XCX

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:

nothing is 'beyond scrapped', charli XCX literally tweeted last week that she intends to release bounce/GNO/no angel among others

these people REALLY pretending like they 'didn't leak anything ;)' when they posted TKO on soundcloud with a photo of my shirtless as the album artwork...

psychopaths, i tell you!

Who's that?photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

it is a photo of me! follow me on instagram y'all @co111n

this is the other thing they do - use random photos/old tweets of mine (they've also done it to many others, including people that regularly post here) to try to distract from the fact that they (A) are sociopathic and (B) leaking charli XCX's music

you heard it here first folksss

from multiple people

as if it matters

let the songs go and stop trying to dox people over them half a year later and wait for her new material

you're really gonna sit there and keep pretending i leaked XCX3 hahahahahahahhahahahaha

we both know that it wasn't me. hang it up.

your 'people ;)' literally spent weeks doxxing me including TWEETING AT MY WORKPLACE and FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

so i don't wanna fucking hear it LMFAO

it is a photo of me! follow me on instagram y'all @co111n

this is the other thing they do - use random photos/old tweets of mine (they've also done it to many others, including people that regularly post here) to try to distract from the fact that they (A) are sociopathic and (B) leaking charli XCX's music

you heard it here first folksss

TEA...cuz Cybiko got banned for posting cyberhrt's pics and fat-shaming himphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES