Fluorine

Charli XCX

im confusd by leakers logic saying they dont want to leak taxi, that is supposedly over and done with n scrapped... because they dont have the right to... but they leaked pretty much the entire XCX3 album n had no issue with that??

?

10enb6q.jpg

they don't want to leak taxi because they like to parade around the fact that they have unleaked charli XCX songs

im confusd by leakers logic saying they dont want to leak taxi, that is supposedly over and done with n scrapped... because they dont have the right to... but they leaked pretty much the entire XCX3 album n had no issue with that??

?

10enb6q.jpg

It's different people that leaked XCX3 and now have those songs or a selection of them

Not to mention the label is on the prowl

d2z2Mep.png

It's different people that leaked XCX3 and now have those songs or a selection of them

Not to mention the label is on the prowl

thanks for not being like rude and just answering

y'all are gonna get banned when elle gets here and I just wanna say that I had no part in this

default_large.png

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

y'all are gonna get banned when elle gets here and I just wanna say that I had no part in this

default_large.png

Elle doesn’t dare enter CharliBoards lol, we prob too scary for her