Fluorine

Charli XCX

a tweet replying to her asking for No Angel/Taxi has 800 likes  :rip:  Atlantic has to notice how much we want these songs.

An EP with the Exchange Tracks mastered would be amazing

we should start a kickstarter to cover sophie's production fees ?! 

basically a preorder. set a goal at like $40k for an exchange ep. everyone who donates $10 gets a digital copy. $30 for some limited hot pink vinyl. $40k sounds like a lot and we'd be lucky to reach $20k but the vroom vroom vinyl was limited to 1,000 copies and now sells for $100+ at resale. an exchange vinyl with 1,000 copies x $30 = $30,000. the group of people who care about the exchange songs may be small but we would ALL break a heel trying to get a vinyl. 

obviously we wouldn't be paying sophie directly, it'd just be a way to demonstrate quantitative interest and guaranteed sales. if charli released it low key through vroom vroom recordings it couldn't be that difficult to coordinate with her/her team. and if it doesn't work for one reason or another..... everyone gets refunded and nothing's changed

money talks louder than twitter stans .....

we should start a kickstarter to cover sophie's production fees ?! 

basically a preorder. set a goal at like $40k for an exchange ep. everyone who donates $10 gets a digital copy. $30 for some limited hot pink vinyl. $40k sounds like a lot and we'd be lucky to reach $20k but the vroom vroom vinyl was limited to 1,000 copies and now sells for $100+ at resale. an exchange vinyl with 1,000 copies x $30 = $30,000. the group of people who care about the exchange songs may be small but we would ALL break a heel trying to get a vinyl. 

obviously we wouldn't be paying sophie directly, it'd just be a way to demonstrate quantitative interest and guaranteed sales. if charli released it low key through vroom vroom recordings it couldn't be that difficult to coordinate with her/her team. and if it doesn't work for one reason or another..... everyone gets refunded and nothing's changed

money talks louder than twitter stans .....

where is the 800 like tweet about taxi?

omg i was JUUUST jamming to this in my car. i think bella is fine in it. it's great tbh

Tea, Bella mastered the Bubblegum Pop sound. Someone leak her version of X-Ray Spex  :creep:

I would never hurt you

should i do no.1 angel or pop2 first

Srry for my status yesterday LMAO, I was in a bad mood.

PS: I listened to Vroom Vroom yesterday on the morning and those songs are bops :defeated:

I think my fav is Secret

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No 1 Angel

sucker

what-is-the-truth.gif

Well one has the nick Dum-Dum :P and majority of Charli stans agree that Sucker is her worst release

mm ouch oh wow i think i burned my lip on this tea. is this tea? can anybody confirm what im ingesting is, in fact, a nice hot cup of tea? quickly before i get a 2nd degree

:teehee: