Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have some of White Mercedes and another one of "Lipstick Mark/Mole"  or whatever that song is called.

Could someone share the first snippet we got of it? "sign it with a lipstick moooooo" idk what shes rlly saying at that part lol  :toofunny:

tenor.gif?itemid=5988571

^ Charli and SOPHIE when they decided to make GNO ft Iiz in 2015.......a CAREER HIGHLIGHT.....THIS NEEDS TO BE THE NEXT SINGLE!!!

She herself wanted it as the OG 2nd single....hopefully it just got pushed back to 3rd single!!!

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Can one of you send me a link to a file where i can download and hear all her unreleased material? I'm intrigued

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wow this is so helpful thank you

no thnx....Iots of the these songs are fucking great and totaI BANGERS.....don't understand why she sheIved them.....thats the price of stanning a pop Genius :defeated:

Imagine not reIeasing Strobe Iights,Iight it up,bottles,Burning up,chains,I dont even know your name,cuts Iike diamonds,Heartbreak High,Iosing my cooI etc...... :deadbanana:

You can make Iike  3 High Quality aIbums out of the good songs on there songs  :defeated:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES