Fluorine

Charli XCX

That "Dance All Night" track kinda sounds like it has a Dua Lipa "New Rules" vibe to it... the main difference is just how the beat pops OFF when the chorus drops in New Rules... lol

Charli needs something like that. She's got the hooks, she just needs a sick drop that comes in and destroys the airwaves.

no angel / wgfu / white mercedes / and dance all night all sound boring not gonna lie. like within what we've heard LITERALLY nothign exciting happens in the song.

she's going for that minimal sound i can feel it and i hate it

white mercedes i agree sounds like a snorefest, i could not want it on the album less. wanna get fucked up is already a favourite and it doesn't even have lyrics yet, dance all night is cute, i like her. i would not care about no angel if it weren't for the studio snippets we have. the HQ sounds really good, i'm just so beyond bored of the live audios we have. i wonder if she knows it hasn't leaked

i'm fine with a bit of the minimal sound but i really want some super autotuney party for you / wanna get fucked up songs in there as well. 

She should just mixtape the rest of the PC Music tracks as a mixtape called XCX3. that way N1A, POP2, XCX3 fit as a trio well...

I want the original party album, then do this minimalist thing she's going for.

She should just mixtape the rest of the PC Music tracks as a mixtape called XCX3. that way N1A, POP2, XCX3 fit as a trio well...

I want the original party album, then do this minimalist thing she's going for.

Completely agree!! At this point i'll take what I can get cause i need these on my spotify asap. 

I would just love to have an XCX3 Mixtape of:

1. Girls Night Out

2. Bounce

3. Come To My Party

4. Down Like Woah

5. Good Girls

6. Wanna Get Fucked UP?

7. Hey Boy, Hey Girl

8. No Angel

9. Die 4

10. Taxi

Completely agree!! At this point i'll take what I can get cause i need these on my spotify asap. 

I would just love to have an XCX3 Mixtape of:

1. Girls Night Out

2. Bounce

3. Come To My Party

4. Down Like Woah

5. Good Girls

6. Wanna Get Fucked UP?

7. Hey Boy, Hey Girl

8. No Angel

9. Die 4

10. Taxi

@charlixcx

YUP! i'd be happy with that as well. The fans could have closure with the disaster of how her iconic PC party album was handled.

I'd like 15 tracks tho :P 5 that we didn't really know existed... but thats just me being greedy  :teehee:

queen of being terrible on wheels! nearly killing rita + herself whilst shooting the music video for Doing It and having a near death experience trying to ride a bike for the Drop That Kitty music video! a transportation legend!