Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok SO can we talk about the pop 2 font for a sec. i know it's red seven but if u look at how it's stylized on her tumblr it's totally different. is it like an alternate typeface or something i need that shit 

can someone leak the rest of the too cute booklet i need that shoot

Cybiko said that Too Cute is fake af and someone just did a photoshop with Charli's face and """leaked""" as an idea for the album cover so... I dont think its real (even though the colors are beautiful) u can see her face quite doesn't fit well in that body (wtf that ear)  

Cybiko said that Too Cute is fake af and someone just did a photoshop with Charli's face and """leaked""" as an idea for the album cover so... I dont think its real (even though the colors are beautiful) u can see her face quite doesn't fit well in that body (wtf that ears)  

omg wig it looks like someone superimposed her face on lauren jauregui

Can someone explain to me why i have robots talking over my downloaded track for Explode? It sounds so good but ariana grindr is talking ove r it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e