Fluorine

Charli XCX

dont get me wrong I love dua but I totally agree

the only reason the gp is loving dua is because she is stunningly beautiful. most of the songs on her album are boring. 

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

this tea sis

i'm so sick of all these gheys gawking over dua omg new rulesz@!!111! A BOP11!!!! 

and then i mention im a charli stan and they're like omg like fancy??/boomclap????she's ok at best!!!1

like dispose of urself pls

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

dont get me wrong I love dua but I totally agree

the only reason the gp is loving dua is because she is stunningly beautiful. most of the songs on her album are boring. 

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

Dont do too much on her aIbum...its NOT boring...Iike at aIIphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539 

But yes charIi's discog is betterphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

Dua is onIy a better singerphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

this tea sis

i'm so sick of all these gheys gawking over dua omg new rulesz@!!111! A BOP11!!!! 

and then i mention im a charli stan and they're like omg like fancy??/boomclap????she's ok at best!!!1

like dispose of urself pls

omfg PREACH.

also 3 AM is a way better fuckboy anthem then New Rules. The INJUSTICE that is Charli's career  :defeated:

Dont do too much on her aIbum...its NOT boring...Iike at aIIphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

But yes charIi's discog is betterphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

Dua is onIy a better singerphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

charli's also a better song/melody writer who can make bops from the simplest phrases e.g: bounce, igotitigotitigotitigotit, unlock it, vroom vroom etc

sometimes less is more  :creep:

also i think charli's voice is better because it's a lot more versatile. i mean she can go from "rapping" like on Cloud Aura/What I like, to singing like on Roll With Me/Dirty Sexy Money verses, to like that yell singing on Fancy/3AM chorus, and even do a pretty funny male voice (lol) like on TKO/Good Girls :flutter:

NOT TO MENTION she has the ability and talent to cover multiple genres which isn't something most can do (unless you're Santigold, who's also bae)

e.g. TR - dark witch housey pop, Sucker - punk pop rock, the punk album that never got released, Vroom vroom - dark bubble gum bass/pop (genius), N1A/XCX World/Pop2 - PC music-esque pop

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

all of us the day xcx3 drops

giphy.gif

aka neverphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

aIso...

zZuqyZo.png

how do you avoid copyright cIaims on youtube.....cuz youtube bIocked my videosphoto-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

Sorry I'm a little scared
But no one ever really cared (ah)
I took you for granted (yeah, I did)
Just a big misunderstanding
I just want to spend the night (one night)
Sleeping in your bed tonight
Watch a little tv
I love it when you need me

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif                                                                                          HER BEST SONG 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

It's so sad to think the general public has 0 idea about her PC Album. All evidence is being erased from YouTube so how would anyone even know? 

Like maybe her label are erasing evidence of the album so that she can start fresh without the general public knowing about this mess 

It's so sad to think the general public has 0 idea about her PC Album. All evidence is being erased from YouTube so how would anyone even know? 

Like maybe her label are erasing evidence of the album so that she can start fresh without the general public knowing about this mess 

The fact that the GP wiII never know of BIame It On Your Love AKA HER BEST SONG is depressing as fuck :defeated: 

Imagine if she reIeased it instead of ''Boys'' :defeated:  an EmotionaI SMASH  :defeated: 

She is simpIy too good for songs Iike ''Boys''  :crossed: 

my theory is that when the leaks happened charli was really frustrated and had been waiting so long to release those songs that she was just fed up and decided to scrap them, but after seeing fan reactions and reconsidering i think she realized it's a phenomenal album and decided to keep them, hence her tweet about how the songs are still "alive." performances of the songs that leaked didn't start getting removed up until the past few months, so i think they're being removed because the songs will be making it onto xcx3. charli and atlantic both would be stupid to throw away an album that good because it leaked within a small community of stans online

nuclear seasons is one of her best songs tho

JsyOcWW.gif

i liked it when i first heard it but it didn't become a favourite until recently. so far away is objectively the best song on the album but nuclear seasons is number 2  :hooker:

a defining moment of herstory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXyzMT0HzHo