Fluorine

Charli XCX

Seriously, if there was a gun with two bullets and Golden was in a room with Hitler and Trump, I'd shoot Golden twice

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by Elle

I love charli but i have no idea what ya'll are talking about half the time in this thread

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

They do, I could be listening to Round and Round right now but a sociopath hacked her.

They didn't hack her, they just got lucky enough to know someone who got some access to these files and this person propably works with her or works in a recording studio that she left some files stored  

I feel like Blame it on you doesn’t get enough love on charlibords

Bad boy make a bad girl

I LITERALLY SCREAm I BLAME IT ON U in the hallway like everyday in between classes jfhf

can someone, like, teach me how to listen to SOPHIE? not even tea i just don't know what songs to listen to??gd4nxJp.gif

They didn't hack her, they just got lucky enough to know someone who got some access to these files and this person propably works with her or works in a recording studio that she left some files stored  

if some fatties here can hack into charli to get all these songs....................just hack the ppl who have no angel etc