Fluorine

Charli XCX

In a perfect world Fancy and TFIOS would have come out a year later in 2015, the punk album would have come out in mid-late 2014, The album we know as Sucker would have already had the punk songs released and album following the punk one would be the Benny Blanco, Jarod Rogers, and Stargate tracks. That would would have been much more cohesive and better received by the public. Charli would have begun working with SOPHIE by then, The Vroom Vroom tracks would be on an album with the XCX3 and Exchange tracks in late 2016/mid 2017 and we would be fresh off that tour with her now working on a new album.

Hi friends!

I took a hiatus from the internet but I'm back now! Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a dl of all the XCX3 leaks? I know some are new songs and some are multiple demo versions of the same recording... so whatever y'all have I'm grateful for!

Thanks lovelies  :heart:

I'm sorry I hate being annoying like this but just asking once more pretty pleeaaassseeee anyone? I'll love u 4 ever <3

TjmiIK4.png

Is there even a full song to Taxi and Round and Round or are they like the yosemite and life is beautifuls of this fandom?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why hasn't the too cute album shoot been leaked?? we only have those 2 pictures in medium quality.. they're obviously not going to end up being used by charli so anyone that has them.. set them free

where's the second pic? i don't think i saw it before

where's the second pic? i don't think i saw it before

i can't find it but she's wearing orange and there's a blue background, i'm pretty sure. they don't look like they're from the same shoot but they were leaked at the same time and i thought i read somewhere that they were both meant for the album booklet