Fluorine

Charli XCX

i’m craving a new single. I shouldn’t be though, she’s given us so much.

She needs to release Bounce, GNO, No Angel, R&R, CTMP, Good Girls and all other XCX3 songs to finish this cycle and start something new without gays asking for these songs.

She needs to release Bounce, GNO, No Angel, R&R, CTMP, Good Girls and all other XCX3 songs to finish this cycle and start something new without gays asking for these songs.

Totally agree! It's pretty clear she has an audience that will stream her music as well - just look at the pop2 numbers on Spotify yet it had basically no promo

remember when like almost everyone hated pop 2 on first listen including myself ......OMGGGGG she was TOO ahead of her time can you believe

Talk for yourself. I was boppin my ass first spin in. Her best project. She snapped on Delicate and Track 10 is THAT song. Whew! 

So you're acknowledging that you know it doesn't belong here, but you're posting it here anyways because the SOPHIE thread is dead and you want more views on your youtube video of it?

I don't need this thread for views but thanks, just knew lots of ppl here would like it but if u wanna get sassy thats fine.

So you're acknowledging that you know it doesn't belong here, but you're posting it here anyways because the SOPHIE thread is dead and you want more views on your youtube video of it?

chill

I mean yeah it shouldn’t be here but I bopped

same

i mean it's not like anything else eventful has been happening on here lately but y'all go off ig

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png