Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't have No Angel or Round & Round.

I have My Heart, but Charli is already fuming because of snippets and lyrics leaking.   :hooker:

No Angel, Round & Round, Taxi, they're most likely canceled. XCX3 is going to be a disaster for those who want a party album. It's gonna be a depressing era, literally.   :lmao:

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539xQSJ9ca.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I don't have No Angel or Round & Round.

I have My Heart, but Charli is already fuming because of snippets and lyrics leaking.   :hooker:

No Angel, Round & Round, Taxi, they're most likely canceled. XCX3 is going to be a disaster for those who want a party album. It's gonna be a depressing era, literally.   :lmao:

Nobody asked or claimed you had any of the above

xQSJ9ca.gif

Nobody asked or claimed you had any of the above

xQSJ9ca.gif

Who said that those were my words....im just re-posting privateIy received teaxQSJ9ca.gif

hey girlies I've finalized my pop 2 tshirts designs! These are remakes for her official merch that was sold in LA/NY and I'm just trying to gauge how many people is willing to buy it for around $20-25 since I'm trying to print in bulk (not gonna be making much money off of this)? I'm just trying to give an opportunity to those who can't make it to the show have an "official merch" they can wear around. More designs are coming soon @pcmusicprints on IG (https://www.instagram.com/pcmusicprints/) and the earliest I can get it on production is probably early June

30079960_204466580147582_360135891410642

hey girlies I've finalized my pop 2 tshirts designs! I'm just trying to gauge how many people is willing to buy it for around $20-25? more designs are coming soon @pcmusicprints on IG and the earliest I can get it on production is probably early June

30079960_204466580147582_360135891410642

two questions:

1. could you possibly do long sleeves as an option?

2. Will there be song titles on the arms?

H0bDaqU.gif

two questions:

1. could you possibly do long sleeves as an option?

2. Will there be song titles on the arms?

Well, I'm just trying to recreate it exactly like the merch in her show which is just plain t shirt

She has another merch (sweater, not exactly long sleeves) but it only has one song title (either Femmebot or Track 10) on the left sleeve

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/974765336502456321

I'm not sure what's worse, the dozens of pages filled with their covers or the dozens of pages that are going to be coming now that XCassieX thinks they're someone with inside music trading information

I thought you blocked me? lol