Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey girlies I've finalized my pop 2 tshirts designs! These are remakes for her official merch that was sold in LA/NY and I'm just trying to gauge how many people is willing to buy it for around $20-25 since I'm trying to print in bulk (not gonna be making much money off of this)? I'm just trying to give an opportunity to those who can't make it to the show have an "official merch" they can wear around. More designs are coming soon @pcmusicprints on IG (https://www.instagram.com/pcmusicprints/) and the earliest I can get it on production is probably early June

30079960_204466580147582_360135891410642

I would be interested if the shirts/printing were good quality, I'd have to see one before buying tho

FzytWEW.png

Can someone please leak Sweetest Drug, Paris and Summer Love in HQ? We need Million, Champion and some SUCKER outtakes in full HQ. It's not that hard. It's all we ask omg...I want RnR, Taxi, etc; so bad but I want these songs first omgg

Can someone please leak Sweetest Drug, Paris and Summer Love in HQ? We need Million, Champion and some SUCKER outtakes in full HQ. It's not that hard. It's all we ask omg...I want RnR, Taxi, etc; so bad but I want these songs first omgg

Why don't you ask Cannelle if she can send them to you?

when the of Charlie X c X performing at reputation tour next year i so much transcend and manipulate that what of singing, because so much when discography is so POPULAR ICONIC to so people, that when it came TAYLOR as if, spoiled choice :ahh: i so much dream of this day that happen. do we all, ANGELS, retain the thought of when exchange songings No Angel! DO WE KNOW. LEAK TAXI JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

when the of Charlie X c X performing at reputation tour next year i so much transcend and manipulate that what of singing, because so much when discography is so POPULAR ICONIC to so people, that when it came TAYLOR as if, spoiled choice :ahh: i so much dream of this day that happen. do we all, ANGELS, retain the thought of when exchange songings No Angel! DO WE KNOW. LEAK TAXI JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

are u okay?

God Girls Dont Do That Typa Staff AHHHHH ( Girls Night Out Was Produced Via Stargatings  )CHANCE OF RELEASE ?

....ah. :rip: :skull: Only THrew This Party 4 U , ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

CHARLI x SOPHIE

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

It Wasnt An Album It Was A Collection Of Songs

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

ALIVE AND WELL

BURN RUBBER FEATINGS THE CHARLI OF THE XCX GIRL IN A XCX WORLD  , , 

Up&&Down (NOONIE DEMO .) <Remix remaster remake final LITTLEMONSTERALEJANDRO 

Helvetical.

TKO(short) cyberhrt remix feat  Round And Round

Um.. What Is Going On In Here ahh. :skull: Sociopath has lost it again I see. RIP 

anyway....

X c X B O A R D S 

TAXI RADIO EDIT FEAT BRITNEYXBRASILXBLACKOUTZONE FROM XCX CUBIC METERS UNRELEASED

It's in my iTunes, I only trade for rare stuff, it's mp3 HQ LOSSLESS! ORIGINAL

I got it from a remix friend! ;)

​TRADELIST IN THE LINK DOWN BELOW