Fluorine

Charli XCX

what

Robbie XCX? It's me Christian Knowles XCX Swift! FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD AND ATRL! I HAVE GOOD TASTE AND MY HOLE IS OPEN DAD IS THAT YOU ON YOUR PICTURE?

I'm very feminine gay you don't mind right? BLASTING BEYONCES NO ANGEL feat IVY BLUE THA CARTER RIGHT NOW!

Robbie XCX? It's me Christian Knowles XCX Swift! FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD AND ATRL! I HAVE GOOD TASTE AND MY HOLE IS OPEN DAD IS THAT YOU ON YOUR PICTURE?

I'm very feminine gay you don't mind right? BLASTING BEYONCES NO ANGEL feat IVY BLUE THA CARTER RIGHT NOW!

tbh ill do whatever you want to your hole for no angel, round n round, taxi, WGFU?, and atap(sophie demo) kk

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

HELAAS PINDAKAAS @XCassieX

JE HAD JE KANS, AL DIE TIJD WAS JE HIER AAN HET SPAMMEN EN NU BEN JE ZOETJES AAN HET SLAPEN? GA JIJ ALTIJD SLAPEN OM KINDERBEDTIJD???????

Lana Del Reet is een opgespoten trutje op jouw plaatje!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

WAAR BEN JE NU BICASSIE, HELP JE ZUSTERS???? ALS JE BINNEN 5 MINUTEN REAGEERT DAN LEK IK STICKY IN HQ!

is elle op vakantie ofzo

PINOY TALK TIME @XCassieX   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

en nu ga ik slapen verdomme ik ben dit geouwehoer helemaal zat!

I thought I was your KING

You rat.

JE KAN M'N RUG OP JE KRIJGT STICKY IN HQ NIET KRENG!

JE HEBT HET VERSPEELD!!!!

Is all this considered spam? Can I report them?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I mean bitch is annoying but they're just speaking pinoy language... how is that spam?even if its annoying to some who don't understand. but maybe I could not be getting the full story so im gonna mind my business and stream pop2

nvm they trolling 

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif