Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean bitch is annoying but they're just speaking pinoy language... how is that spam?even if its annoying to some who don't understand. but maybe I could not be getting the full story so im gonna mind my business and stream pop2

nvm they trolling 

they spammed a bunch of other stuff too but some of it was deleted i think

I would be interested if the shirts/printing were good quality, I'd have to see one before buying tho

How would you see the t shirt before buying tho? If you live near NY I can definitely show it to you irl. Their quality is also as standard as it gets I guess? It's literally just like a printed t shirt with neopigment ink... 

honestly this is the comment i’m most tired of hearing. clearly yes this thread is garbage but no one is making you stay. you don’t win any points for acknowledging the obvious. 

True, but I mean if XCassieX can post their intentionally horrible covers and then clog up an entire page with random posts, then I think its ok for some users to occasionally vent about how awful this thread has become.

honestly this is the comment i’m most tired of hearing. clearly yes this thread is garbage but no one is making you stay. you don’t win any points for acknowledging the obvious. 

because its clogging up a thread AND a forum that I've loved so much since 2016? I miss actually talking about Charli, & also now I almost always have to go to the "'entertainment" section to find a thread I want to read now? I have a lot of friends on here (not really Charli fans) and they also hate a pointless thread being bumped 24/7? Members who have joined less than a month ago are ruining a thread that I have loved participating in for 2 years.

You can hate on me and everyone else who is complaining on this thread for stating the obvious, but I kinda have a fucking right since I've put so much time into this website and its annoying all of us? Like we're all fucking sick of you guys writing half page text full of letters, spamming gifs and song lyrics, complaining about fucking leaks. So sorry we're trying to bring attention to @@Elle how much of a piece of shit this thread is (;

I don't have No Angel or Round & Round.

I have My Heart, but Charli is already fuming because of snippets and lyrics leaking.   :hooker:

No Angel, Round & Round, Taxi, they're most likely canceled. XCX3 is going to be a disaster for those who want a party album. It's gonna be a depressing era, literally.   :lmao:

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539xQSJ9ca.gif

BITCHHH GOT ME FUCKED UP IM TEARING UP WATCHING THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTsx7xoUYs

because its clogging up a thread AND a forum that I've loved so much since 2016? I miss actually talking about Charli, & also now I almost always have to go to the "'entertainment" section to find a thread I want to read now? I have a lot of friends on here (not really Charli fans) and they also hate a pointless thread being bumped 24/7? Members who have joined less than a month ago are ruining a thread that I have loved participating in for 2 years.

You can hate on me and everyone else who is complaining on this thread for stating the obvious, but I kinda have a fucking right since I've put so much time into this website and its annoying all of us? Like we're all fucking sick of you guys writing half page text full of letters, spamming gifs and song lyrics, complaining about fucking leaks. So sorry we're trying to bring attention to @@Elle how much of a piece of shit this thread is (;

i mean i respect the fact that you've been here a while and i can appreciate the fact that it's frustrating, hence why i agreed the thread is a shit show. i'm not hating on anyone, i enjoy pages of incoherent nonsense and shitty covers no more than you do, i'm just saying everyone complaining about it has clearly done nothing to change the situation so at this point it just feels like more spam. it's also kind of condescending to new members who aren't spamming the thread and seems like a way of loudly separating yourself from those who are. anyways 

Are all the OG XCX stans junkies? LOL love u guys

How many of us are left at this point? If you go back to the first few pages....it’s crazy. Makes me feel really old. So many people who aren’t around anymore. This thread’s seen some insane shit. :creep:

Is all this considered spam? Can I report them?

Nnn Dennis was posting in dutch while i was asleep...Dennis is a fellow dutchie btw...he remains trash

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

How would you see the t shirt before buying tho? If you live near NY I can definitely show it to you irl. Their quality is also as standard as it gets I guess? It's literally just like a printed t shirt with neopigment ink... 

Oh no I just mean like pictures of the actual shirt when it's printed

FzytWEW.png