Fluorine

Charli XCX

ER What are you going to do with the album that you and A.G. cooked up in just one day?

C One song ended up on the mixtape, "I Got It." Everything else... I'm not sure yet. Maybe it will surface one day.

here's the link if u wanna read it. https://www.lofficielusa.com/music/charli-xcx-paints-a-bright-future-for-the-art-of-pop

from her new interview with l'officiel. @hackers do your thing.

ER What are you going to do with the album that you and A.G. cooked up in just one day?

C One song ended up on the mixtape, "I Got It." Everything else... I'm not sure yet. Maybe it will surface one day.

here's the link if u wanna read it. https://www.lofficielusa.com/music/charli-xcx-paints-a-bright-future-for-the-art-of-pop

from her new interview with l'officiel. @hackers do your thing.

Round and Round had better surface one day! :defeated:

unpopular opinion but i dont care if she scraps the original xcx3 songs (except for no angel) because that just means we'll end up getting more songs

Agreed, kinda? I'd really like to hear updated versions of some of them, like Come to My Party. Good Girls should be on it regardless, honestly. :( I'm wondering what kind of Cass Lowe stuff she'll churn out next, though. If A. G. is still around as her creative director, maybe it will be some stuff that he co-writes. 

Also interesting that she emphasized going solo instead of leaving it vague. Makes it sound a little more album-y to me. 

random thought, but Pop 2 really is Charli's magnum opus, listening to track 10 makes me hopeful for the future of mainstream pop music. I hope she really brings some of this PC Music flavor to the mainstream with XCX3. I can see her possibly changing the landscape of mainstream pop if it is delivered and pushed effectively. 

I honestly love Pop 2 so much but I do hope XCX3 is more Sophie/Stargate because the original album was just so good like wow

I sadly dont see Sophie with her in studio these days... they've been working since 2015 together, Im afraid Charli is on another level of production and we won't get any iconic Sophie songs anymore though... lets see