Fluorine

Charli XCX

All of the stuff Charli seems to be making for XCX3 sounds nowhere near on par with the original leaked album. I don't know whether it's because her label refuses her to work w/ SOPHIE anymore or if she literally can't afford her production, but I've got a feeling XCX3 is going to be very Pop 2/autotune-d/dreamy/down-tempo. Which is ok, but a shame.... her and SOPHIE were made to work w/ each other, production wise and lyrically. They both collectively could save and redefine pop music. The day she posts an instagram story of her and SOPHIE in the studio, or at least a video with an obvious SOPHIE produced track playing in the background, we can relax.

All of the stuff Charli seems to be making for XCX3 sounds nowhere near on par with the original leaked album. I don't know whether it's because her label refuses her to work w/ SOPHIE anymore or if she literally can't afford her production, but I've got a feeling XCX3 is going to be very Pop 2/autotune-d/dreamy/down-tempo. Which is ok, but a shame.... her and SOPHIE were made to work w/ each other, production wise and lyrically. They both collectively could save and redefine pop music. The day she posts an instagram story of her and SOPHIE in the studio, or at least a video with an obvious SOPHIE produced track playing in the background, we can relax.

I like Sophie's production a lot but tbh I prefer A.G and Charli together. I also prefer both mixtapes over the leaked album and Vroom Vroom so that may also be why. I would love an album produced mostly by A.G and Sophie together though. That would be pretty magical  :flutter:

I like Sophie's production a lot but tbh I prefer A.G and Charli together. I also prefer both mixtapes over the leaked album and Vroom Vroom so that may also be why. I would love an album produced mostly by A.G and Sophie together though. That would be pretty magical  :flutter:

P R E A C H

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I feel like the autotune/vocal effects cheapens it a bit... and A.G. makes interesting sounds but his style isn't very diverse in terms of traditional pop vs. 'pc' pop. XCX3 felt more like proper pop music instead of a niche "next level" sound

i think we've about gotten all we're going to get from charli and sophie, i get the sense that sophie really wants to focus on her own music right now and charli seems to be happy with the work she and AG are doing together. some of the leaked sophie xcx3 tracks will definitely make it on the album but i'm doubtful we'll receive any new ones. to be honest i'm okay with this because i personally adore the new dreamy autotune sound, if the whole album sounds like party for you i'll probably lose my shit (in the best way). true romance for me is still one of the best pop albums of all time and i feel like charli's work with AG is a natural progression from that

Honestly, I have now so much respect for AG for producing No.1 Angel & Pop 2, He's so  amazing & a true king

A.G.'s like the perfect middle-ground between SOPHIE and the typical pop/electro music, but I mean that in the best way possible... And the post about SOPHIE and A.G. combined on production, I'd imagine that'd lead to a ton of Round and Round sounding tracks. :defeated: :defeated:

I think we just identified the perfect XCX3... :flutter:

A.G.'s like the perfect middle-ground between SOPHIE and the typical pop/electro music, but I mean that in the best way possible... And the post about SOPHIE and A.G. combined on production, I'd imagine that'd lead to a ton of Round and Round sounding tracks. :defeated: :defeated:

I think we just identified the perfect XCX3... :flutter:

I wouldn't say that, have you heard A. G.'s solo stuff? He's capable of writing great pop songs, but his stuff can be a lot more creative. I think he and SOPHIE are very complementary, because their stuff together (like "Hey QT" and "Out Of My Head") is some of both of their best work imo. 

I wouldn't say that, have you heard A. G.'s solo stuff? He's capable of writing great pop songs, but his stuff can be a lot more creative. I think he and SOPHIE are very complementary, because their stuff together (like "Hey QT" and "Out Of My Head") is some of both of their best work imo. 

I'm not sure I would include "Out of My Head" in there but overall I agree with this, I think that whenever AG works with Charli he tries to find a middle ground so that it doesn't sound too experimental to the point that someone from the general public would instantly reject it. And it feels like SOPHIE just doesn't give a fuck LMAO. So when they work together it just sounds amazing, it's the perfect mix of commercial pop and experimental pop, I think AG just holds back a LITTLE too much at times and when he works with SOPHIE, she pushes it just the right amount into the experimental realm. But what do I know I'm just rambling tbh.

stuff like Good Girls just wouldn't really fit with the stuff she's making now lol

it sounds like something that would come between sucker and vroom vroom as opposed to after vroom vroom. idk if that makes sense but to does to me ?

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

I'm not sure I would include "Out of My Head" in there but overall I agree with this, I think that whenever AG works with Charli he tries to find a middle ground so that it doesn't sound too experimental to the point that someone from the general public would instantly reject it. And it feels like SOPHIE just doesn't give a fuck LMAO. So when they work together it just sounds amazing, it's the perfect mix of commercial pop and experimental pop, I think AG just holds back a LITTLE too much at times and when he works with SOPHIE, she pushes it just the right amount into the experimental realm. But what do I know I'm just rambling tbh.

I would be grateful to have Party Party and Party for You on the new album for sure, AG can do some amazing production

I feel like the autotune/vocal effects cheapens it a bit... and A.G. makes interesting sounds but his style isn't very diverse in terms of traditional pop vs. 'pc' pop. XCX3 felt more like proper pop music instead of a niche "next level" sound

This. I feel like the leaked XCX3 was more like P O P music, what other artists just couldn't do. In no way was it repetitive, it was fun, catchy, silly, whilst it still had that great, clever lyrical content. The direction she seems to be heading, I guess is a bit more serious... more like redefining pop music rather than showing people what it really is. Saying that, A. G. can be incredibly diverse when it comes to production so who knows. I hope her and A. G. find a middle ground somewhere between Pop 2 and XCX3 for example, so there's ways of including some leaked tracks along with new ones without it seeming messy. No matter what though, I'm pretty sure the XCX3 tracks will see an official light of day sometime.

it sounds like something that would come between sucker and vroom vroom as opposed to after vroom vroom. idk if that makes sense but to does to me ?

Makes sense as it's one of the first songs they did

imagine liking pop 2 more than vroom vroom...the delusion

I love both but you cant compare, Pop2 is 10 tracks and Vroom Vroom is only 4 tracks :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e