Fluorine

Charli XCX

Umm okay so you guys are completely overreacting - it's not her best song but it's definitely not as terrible as you're making it out to be tbh. I think it's fine and the single art is so gorgeous (Hannah neeeeeds to shoot the next mixtape/album cover) but she should have just released Focus On My Love for the gays 

FzytWEW.png

@@Dum-Dum I SAID NOT TO COME FOR ME OKAY Pop2 has its moments but I find it way too overproduced at parts! There's a point where it gets almost annoying like headache inducing. I know it's favored by the gays and considered superior to n1a and I'm in the minority, it's fine!!!!  :sadcore:

TjmiIK4.png

charlotte cooked up a fresh bop and delivered it right to our doorsteps. is it as good as party for you or focus? mayhaps not but it is a charli release and she herself today said there is lots more to come so can we just share our warm bop around an open fire while we wait for party for you to crash the global economy

Wow you really thought you spilled tea with this... you even went to look for a gif omg mess :facepalm:

Look, no offense but 5ITM, so far, sounds like a generic mess. I'll give it like 3 chances to catch my attention when it's up on Spotify. That's more chances than the GP would give. The point of a single is usually to either grab attention or stir up excitement for the album, and 5ITM doesn't grab my attention or make me excited for the album. I personally felt the same with ATAP and Boys (at the time of their release, they're not so bad now) because the singles were not at all up to par with what she's capable of. Not just because they're singles. Along with 5ITM, they fall extremely short of the kind of bops Charli serves so well.

tenor.gif?itemid=5038483

First of all the fact that you think we're getting an album out of this  :lmao:

Second its not that deep and you really took that post personally for some weird reason. You don't like it then fine but plenty of her fans do and the song was just released to build hype around her. My point though is that you all beg for an album and then never support the singles, then get pissed when her label won't let her drop an album.

I don't think we'll be getting a proper album for awhile and I have made my peace with that. Charli writes quickly and we know she gets tired of songs very quickly. I think releasing mixtapes/singles for awhile will be good for her. It will allow her to release music at a more current/quick pace, and won't drag her out in the process of album promotion or shelving the songs until they feel old or outdated for her. Plus realistically she's putting out more music than most artists do with an album so we're getting more songs and we're getting them at her preferred pace (fast). In my opinion its a win/win, the only thing I'll miss is the cohesiveness of an album era but I think thats something I'm fine with forgoing because this release style seems to be working for her.

I think ATAP was at least with the party theme, Boys was catchy but this is just..

Not to be c*nty but... 5 In the morning is literally a song about keeping the party going at 5... in the morning lol. I think most gays don’t like it because a lot of them can’t really identify with hip hop for “some” reason. To me, this is a good song not a BOPington. But like something that would be playing while I get a speeding ticket or at a chill kickback party that most people would be ok with hearing. I think this is just one of the many styles that charli is kind of showing us that she’s capable of executing in good way. Is it an anthem I can get my life to and rage to? No. But it doesn’t need to be this is literally like so True romance charli but tweaked to fit 2018’s. Music trends and narritves. Can’t wait to see what this heaux does next. Probably nothing Bc her label will just be dissonant. :(

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif