Fluorine

Charli XCX

i feel like gno will be the only other xcx3 song she'll double release w something. i think you guys are hyping it up too much after she dropped no angel with focus. she'll probably only have 1 more (if any) double singles. the rest of her releases probably gonna be fresh new songs. maybe im wrong but im just thinking realistically

i feel like gno will be the only other xcx3 song she'll double release w something. i think you guys are hyping it up too much after she dropped no angel with focus. she'll probably only have 1 more (if any) double singles. the rest of her releases probably gonna be fresh new songs. maybe im wrong but im just thinking realistically

i think she's gonna drop taxi and girls night out to shut us up and then newer ones like 1999, white mercedes, etc

I know I'm late but what is with u pc bottoms and disrespecting charli's magnum opus aka True Romance, after like over 4 years it still holds up and makes u wanna take ecstasy and wear platform buffalo shoes, clean y'all ears out and get a prescription for some TASTE. god bless

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

But AFTER After the Afterparty, she can't get him out of her head! And the last minute of Can You Hear Me is PURE CATHARSIS. You see, what we know about science is constantly evolving ;)

I never liked Can You Hear Me... lol it’s not even in my playlist :rip:

14417469274.gif

is it just me or are these single releases kinda messy?? i’d rather wait longer and have an ep or something.. i know releasing singles every month is probably better to keep her relevant but it’s annoying