Fluorine

Charli XCX

okay who's gonna mix the bounce demos to do a fanmade final version with noonie and kyary

sure. made quickly but here is the pop city demo mixed with the Thomas demo n Kyary vocals (someone else did that)

idk about noonie tho 

https://dbr.ee/LdQA

y'all still pretending to have taxi for twitter clout even though we got SOPHIE to want to release it....

language officially fell off the cliff when clout was passed off as a word

te deseo, cariño

y'all still pretending to have taxi for twitter clout even though we got SOPHIE to want to release it....

I thought Sophie said that SHE (Charli) wanted to release  :O tbh I can't see Sophie releasing songs until next year at least

I thought Sophie said that SHE (Charli) wanted to release  :O tbh I can't see Sophie releasing songs until next year at least

SOPHIE just said she's releasing 4 more albums this year  :crossed: She's virtually the only person who can release Taxi at this point 

She confirmed she wants to release 4 albums this year, lol

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

4 more albums and its July? I'll believe it when I see it. Kitty said she wanted to release 5 albums this year at the end of 2017 and we've finally got a vague "autumn 2018" date for ONE.

te deseo, cariño

4 more albums and its July? I'll believe it when I see it. Kitty said she wanted to release 5 albums this year at the end of 2017 and we've finally got a vague "autumn 2018" date for ONE.

Don't know who Kitty is but I doubt at her first festival since the album release she played multiple new songs and said it's time to move on  :flutter: