Fluorine

Charli XCX

Don't know who Kitty is but I doubt at her first festival since the album release she played multiple new songs and said it's time to move on  :flutter:

well she's an independent artist who has no real restrictions on releasing as much as she wants and we're only finally getting 1 album allegedly so she's the first example my mind could compare to SOPHIE

te deseo, cariño

well she's an independent artist who has no real restrictions on releasing as much as she wants and we're only finally getting 1 album allegedly so she's the first example my mind could compare to SOPHIE

I think besides being an independant artist, Kitty's situation could be well more related to Charli's than SOPHIE's.

What leaked today? I don't keep up with this thread anymore.

ATAP Sophie Demo HQ

Can You Hear Me Demo

1, 2, Bamboo (Snippet)

Bounce (Pop City Demo) HQ

also, off topic but I love your signature omg

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

4 more albums and its July? I'll believe it when I see it. Kitty said she wanted to release 5 albums this year at the end of 2017 and we've finally got a vague "autumn 2018" date for ONE.

4 releases this year, three more and she said they don't know if they will be albums or EPs

I think besides being an independant artist, Kitty's situation could be well more related to Charli's than SOPHIE's.

regardless of situation it's hard for an artist to release one album let alone 4 in a year + the whole mini-album bullshit  :deadbanana:

4 releases this year, three more and she said they don't know if they will be albums or EPs

that's more believable 

te deseo, cariño

Can someone please post the link of that party party snippet (the one that says: party party party non stop/ party party on the replay)

bIZyMFi.gif

https://twitter.com/kp_centi/status/981481295078359040 remember when yall thought this was the studio version ....  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:

This was by far, one of the dumbest attention seeking things I've ever seen.

When we confronted the guy he was like "no, I didn't make it :3 it was blasting at the car wash xD" when you can literally hear the crowd cheering in the background of the Taxi live audio.. :awkney: :awkney: