Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay but we wanted GNO to be on an album because it's one of her signature songs already and having all these floating singles is so clapped. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I'm fine with GNO just getting a release at all... I think a music video or more promo could spark local's interests.

i thought focus would appeal the locals too but i guess not. for some reason they fucking hate her?? literally i thought dirty sexy money was gonna be huge too but it barely charted. i bet it would've if the vocalist was dua or bebe. funny thing is none of the other girls could sound as good as charli did on that record

since GNO is obv gonna be a solo single, i think you guys should leak PTB to make it a double release :hooker:

i want Pop the Balloons / Taxi double single since they have the since wobbly sounds ugh imagine

ultrasubversive didnt lie when he "told" about the color on the artwork of focus/na before it leaked (on fridays we wear purple) so... maybe gno is coming thru

that was a user on ATRL s197 + other numbers, not Eclipse (but he’s also reliable, and he also likes to troll, I doubt this is one though)

giphy.gif

I would hardly say that’s a viral tweet + I can’t see this song doing well with the GP, regardless of how good it actually is lol

I have this small sparkle of hope for it to be a smash in some kind of way but i gotta be true with u guys about how much shocked I was when I saw focus being just a little bit more relevant than no angel, when no angel is clearly more radio friendly (even though i prefer focus imo) but... this industry is about being lucky and/or have money to make a worldwide hit to be listened everywhere by anyone

as underwhelming as gno release is AT LEAST it’s finally being released - and at least we can look forward to some cute official artwork  for our libraries  :hooker:

underwhelming??  :crossed:

that song means the world to her + it's one of her best songs. i am so happy it's getting an official release  :defeated:

underwhelming??  :crossed:

that song means the world to her + it's one of her best songs. i am so happy it's getting an official release  :defeated:

yeah i just said i’m happy it’s being released - i just mean bc a month  feels like such a long wait for a song