Fluorine

Charli XCX

can confirm firsthand that the bitch is fucking exhausted, maybe let her release this song she's been wanting to be released for 3 years and stop setting yourselves up for disappointment on every single thing by setting ur own bar as low as "not taxi" lmao also the song isn't identical to the leaked version, the cover art isn't that bad, and if this song gets a video it'll be great 

she does so much for us, let her release this G-rated party banger, let blogs compare it to holiday and barbie girl, let it have its spot on the "teen party" playlist on spotify and let her have the peace of mind that when people listen to girls night out its not from her hacked email anymore jfc

*clap3 emoji from ATRL* 

I'm literally going to wear this song out on fucking spotify and buy it on amazon and iTunes and anywhere else I can buy it, if u don't do the same then you are confirmed uglea!

what was this tweet? his attention whoring ass does this all the fuckin time. goes private and subtweets the fuck out of people ugh

the cover is orange

reorganising my itunes and oh wow, this album :defeated:

j1yS3hJ.png

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I really like the idea to request GNO on the radio. Can anyone make a list of radio station numbers we can text to request the song? Also a list of radio stations on twitter?

literally i've requested Charli on radios and they never do it soooo

omfg wow dorian actually posted 4 pics my bootleg merch in their story  :hooker:  :hooker:

zwZ0TGN.jpg

‘amazing’ and ‘counterfeit’ in the same sentence LMAOO