Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't like the orange :/ you can tell that it was pink before they added in orange hues, some of the pink is still leftover on the outfit.. it just doesn't fit the song at all

Di-Dv3tVAAA1z5L.jpg

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I’m glad that she used orange and not pink this month because she’ll use it for party 4 u / 1999 next month :)

I wonder if thats what shes gonna do, 1 song, 2 songs, 1 song, 2 songs, etc.

We know Charli has synesthesia and often refers to her music in colors--I believe her that GNO is orange! I think she looks lovely

my best friend has this and she said focus is purple and no angel is pink !!

I hope next month is 1999/White Mercedes!! It'll be so cute in dark blue!! Also y'all better stream GNO

i wish charli used the focus / no angel artwork for white mercedes but in blue. i feel like her face looks so sad in the pic so it works with the song

my best friend has this and she said focus is purple and no angel is pink !!

i wish charli used the focus / no angel artwork for white mercedes but in blue. i feel like her face looks so sad in the pic so it works with the song

That's so true!!! With the shoot though I feel it'll work if she's wearing like cashmere while on a bed or in a car!! There's slime all around her too

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif