Fluorine

Charli XCX

if u guys remember, I made a 5ITM remix not too long ago that u guys ate up ( the 'MVX' remix, sounded very umru/AG ) and I just made a Charli collaborator, Dorian Electra, Career Boy remix that I would love some feedback on  :)  just something to hold yall over til friday! I'm dying to do a No Angel/Focus/GNO remix

https://soundcloud.com/maxschwartz-3/dorian-electra-career-boy-mvx-remix

i never thought i'd become one of these posters on here but i do hope she releases hey boy hey girl. i have a vague sense of hope for it for whatever reason

omg taste xx it's one of her best

if u guys remember, I made a 5ITM remix not too long ago that u guys ate up ( the 'MVX' remix, sounded very umru/AG ) and I just made a Charli collaborator, Dorian Electra, Career Boy remix that I would love some feedback on  :)  just something to hold yall over til friday! I'm dying to do a No Angel/Focus/GNO remix

https://soundcloud.com/maxschwartz-3/dorian-electra-career-boy-mvx-remix

OMFG THAT WAS YOU? WTF I STAN YOU

ALSO CAREER BOY REMIX SO GOOD

5itm mvx remix is amazing

umru remix is dope too

thx so much <3 it means so much hearing that other fans of Godli XCX like my music  :party:

OMFG THAT WAS YOU? WTF I STAN YOU

ALSO CAREER BOY REMIX SO GOOD

Yessss  :legend:   thx so much for listening bb

You Stan Teenage Kicks! Sit down.

Oh you mean the song that could actually chart on the higher end of the dance charts, as opposed to not on any charts at all? It also doesn't have one of the biggest hack producers tainting it.

Oh you mean the song that could actually chart on the higher end of the dance charts, as opposed to not on any charts at all? It also doesn't have one of the biggest hack producers tainting it.

Boo, that's quite a lot of delusion. Bounce is the ideal contender for that. Hell Ring would be better.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Boo, that's quite a lot of delusion. Bounce is the ideal contender for that. Hell Ring would be better.

BOUNCE (bounce)???? After how poorly it was received on Jimmy Kimmel, and how little mainstream appeal it has (high octane drops are a thing of the past), how could it possibly perform well.

BOUNCE (bounce)???? After how poorly it was received on Jimmy Kimmel, and how little mainstream appeal it has (high octane drops are a thing of the past), how could it possibly perform well.

serious question have u ever listened to bounce? its a masterpiece ngl