Fluorine

Charli XCX

i just wish we had a decent instrumental (are there any others other than alejandro/ghosthaus versions?)

Theres another Alejandro one, but I can't seem to find it anymore. it was much more polished.. :/

Other than those two, nope lol

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

plus I wouldn't be talking about boring when you have kesha as your profile pic

Well first of all dumb dumb, it's Britney not Kesha so get your eyes checked (and maybe your eyes too at this rate). And secondly - why so pressed? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like someone needs to learn there's more to life than Charli XCX unleaked songs! xoxo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well first of all dumb dumb, it's Britney not Kesha so get your eyes checked (and maybe your eyes too at this rate). And secondly - why so pressed? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like someone needs to learn there's more to life than Charli XCX unleaked songs! xoxo

ew chill tf out it's literally not that serious

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I was lucky to see her in 2015 in Detroit, with Bleachers, the second show (or so?) before she cancelled. That was such a great tour too...

Since then I moved and have found that it's so hard to catch (really any) good shows in FL. Tampa and Orlando are even kinda iffy... hit or miss. Everything basically happens in South FL and that's it. :crossed: lol

How lucky! Ughhhh I tried to get tickets to the tour before Bleachers and it sold out and was 2x the price for resale so I didn't get to see her at all Sucker era  :( I mean I'm grateful I didn't miss TR tour but damn. Yeah Florida is such a shit show about concerts. When people finally pull through so many times it sells out and is packed, like that stops them from ignoring it  :crossed:  It depends, a lot happens only in Orlando/Tampa and I live smack in the middle so I get to see a decent amount of acts but so much is SF/NF based. Earlier this year she hit Ft Lauderdale for some random show (where she performed an extension of the HFK setlist with Roll with Me, VV, 3AM, ATAP, 1 Night, & Lipgloss) and I'm sooooo sad she didn't come just a little bit closer. It was a free show!  :defeated:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

who produced too many omens? she should release wannabe and believe

btw what's the tea on lipgloss feat. brooke candy?

Too Many Omens? I haven't heard that name in AGES. I remember it was performed right after Vroom Vroom ep and I was so excited because I thought those releases indicated XCX3...

Afaik it was arranged by whomever arranged the show at the museum she performed it at... like on the spot, to be as avant-garde as possible lmfaooo

How lucky! Ughhhh I tried to get tickets to the tour before Bleachers and it sold out and was 2x the price for resale so I didn't get to see her at all Sucker era  :( I mean I'm grateful I didn't miss TR tour but damn. Yeah Florida is such a shit show about concerts. When people finally pull through so many times it sells out and is packed, like that stops them from ignoring it  :crossed:  It depends, a lot happens only in Orlando/Tampa and I live smack in the middle so I get to see a decent amount of acts but so much is SF/NF based. Earlier this year she hit Ft Lauderdale for some random show (where she performed an extension of the HFK setlist with Roll with Me, VV, 3AM, ATAP, 1 Night, & Lipgloss) and I'm sooooo sad she didn't come just a little bit closer. It was a free show!  :defeated:

Oh yeah, most definitely... I've only gone to a handful of shows here, 2 big concerts in West Palm... but that's 2 hours away and the other shows I went to were about 4 hours away.

Ridiculous... and it seems like nobody plays in Orlando. :toofunny:

I liked my sucker show. Had to sit through two hours of bleachers shite cause the opener cancelled but I got the setlist signed by Charli at the end so maybe it was worth it.

Here's the deal with RNR... if it releases... it NEEDS to be faster than this!

Idk what's up with the studio recordings of the SOPHIE-era songs being slower than the live performances, but this audio is significantly slower than the live performances and it doesn't work... like it's not hitting as hard here.

Just bump the BPM a bit, tweak it up if necessary, make sure it's the SXSW version (the LA Pride version of the song and those frizzy synths... ehh, not my thing) and there ya go, RNR is now perfect. :defeated: