Fluorine

Charli XCX

Which pic is the cover? Too Cute (XCX Stocks) pic? Or there's another picture (besides tc and the blue one)

bIZyMFi.gif

As far as I know, the picture where Charli’s in the orange bra (that was posted a few pages back) was the cover of the leaked/scrapped album

Do you have it?

bIZyMFi.gif

zsHWOeO.png

sorry its sooo lq but i only see the cropped version on here. posting this for anyone who hasn't seen it all !

So that's the artwork! I've seen this cropped photo in lq and a even more cropped in mq

bIZyMFi.gif

So that's the artwork! I've seen this cropped photo in lq and a even more cropped in mq

Do you mean the album artwork? That wasn’t the pic I was referring to; we haven’t seen much of the real artwork yet besides the cropped pics of her bra and some hair :P

have any of y’all been to one of charlis after parties. thinking about going to the houston one but like what does charli even do ...like is she on stage all night or does she do GNO get drunk and leave

have any of y’all been to one of charlis after parties. thinking about going to the houston one but like what does charli even do ...like is she on stage all night or does she do GNO get drunk and leave

she likes to perform on stage many times and dance to other people songs + but then she stays at a vip sofa area with her friends and a security guard around the area but she's so nice that she wouldnt mind take a pic with people whenever she is stopped walking around the club. at least was like this when i was in nyc