Fluorine

Charli XCX

Where is the correlation between Burn Rubber and Charli 

charli never recorded it  :rip:  

ask her about the punk album guys

yeah I was gonna mention if she was ever gonna put them out on soundcloud for fun or something since the whole album was pitched to random artists back in 2014 when sucker replaced it and most of it was never used.

charli never recorded it :rip:

yeah I was gonna mention if she was ever gonna put them out on soundcloud for fun or something since the whole album was pitched to random artists back in 2014 when sucker replaced it and most of it was never used.

i always thought that the punk album could’ve been her best if she released the original concept :’-(

1. I thought that delicious demo leaked

2. it's not my place to leak the booklet pics if charli is still going to use them

3. white mercedes was played in full on discord a few weeks ago and the recording was posted maybe 10 times on soundcloud

it's not like I'm intentionally teasing or trying to hurt charli but since you really asked for it..

o0bxCdG.png

Can we have an invite to that discord? I'd love to hear more stuff! Omg

More like refuse to leak come to my party in HQ, it's a gag that it remains unleaked

This is the reason i fell in love with Charli XCX, and it's not in HQ makes me SAD

going to the miami after party...10 hour drive for our queen 

GIRL! I think i might go also! Idk!!!

it’s ridiculous that we don’t have CTMP in HQ 320

Ask her to get sky ferreira on XCX3

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

just noticed i don't have an mp3 file of vroom vroom who wants to s*nd me the highest quality version they have  :hooker:

the entire ep is literally 1.99 on iTunes 

yall leaking all of charli's music ANDD their demos talm bout "support charli" bitch stop leaking charli's entire life  :lmao:​ 

i bought the vroom vroom vinyl now send me the mp3 

again, sis, the ep is $1.99

tenor.gif

help charli buy Chipotle tonight for dinner