Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall leaking all of charli's music ANDD their demos talm bout "support charli" bitch stop leaking charli's entire life :lmao:

i bought the vroom vroom vinyl now send me the mp3

if charli was selling her unreleased songs we would all be buying them because we support her. asking for free links to officially released songs is very different because you COULD be buying them and supporting her, with unreleased songs it’s not a choice. also the people replying to you have never leaked any songs by her before. anyways, buy vroom vroom on itunes.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

if charli was selling her unreleased songs we would all be buying them because we support her. asking for free links to officially released songs is very different because you COULD be buying them and supporting her, with unreleased songs it’s not a choice. also the people replying to you have never leaked any songs by her before. anyways, buy vroom vroom on itunes.

I think she would love to do that asap but u see... she has a contract with atlantic so we're getting nothing unless some king/queen leak some old scrapped songs for us  :toofunny:

not them trying to invalidly drag me for telling them to buy vroom vroom on itunes  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

not them trying to invalidly drag me for telling them to buy vroom vroom on itunes  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Nnnn true and no offense to the person who posted that but yall are in here every day (and even me sometimes!!! and i buy all her shit that I can) asking "leak this leak that" so I don't really think anyone has a moral high ground here.

i don't see enough praise for Sticky in this god forsaken thread  :ohno:

no one would shut up about it a few months ago lol

now we won't shut about rnr 

I mean...we literally only have demos of Track 10, a snippet of Unlock It, and Delicious, neither of which are better than the released versions.

Track 10 and Delicious both are [imo] but get your likes I guess

te deseo, cariño