Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'all really have no idea how much of his tweets are bs :rip:

like sure he has some songs from illegal access to warner's database but he's no insider :toofunny:

or he hounds Dennis for scraps of info and he runs to tweet whatever troll answer Dennis gives him  :lmao:

d2z2Mep.png

or he hounds Dennis for scraps of info and he runs to tweet whatever troll answer Dennis gives him  :lmao:

нєу gυуѕ ιт'ѕ єяgυη! ι αм α яєℓιαвℓє ιηѕι∂єя αη∂ ѕυρєя χ¢χ¢ℓυѕινє! вє נєαℓσυѕ σƒ мє яαтѕ! тιмє тσ gєт вα¢к тσ тωєєтιηg αвσυт му ησηєχιѕтєηт вσуƒяιєη∂ χ∂

I really want some more low-key songs to leak...like not Taxi or R&R or other big ones like that, but some more “forgotten” tracks like Theme Park, Want to Feel etc. Those low-key songs are super interesting

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I really want some more low-key songs to leak...like not Taxi or R&R or other big ones like that, but some more “forgotten” tracks like Theme Park, Want to Feel etc. Those low-key songs are super interesting

theme park and want to feel leaked as far as i remember 

let's just finally admit that none of us should be "insiders" and no one is better for it, lmao this site has such a bad habit of idolizing hackers and weighing people's value in how much tea or unreleased music they have (and tbh i will never forgive lanaboards for turning "unleaked" into a noun) 

X----into me, into you----X

theme park and want to feel leaked as far as i remember

Yeah they did, I’m just saying that I want more low-key songs like that to leak - ones that the fan base hasn’t hyped up or anything

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

let's just finally admit that none of us should be "insiders" and no one is better for it, lmao this site has such a bad habit of idolizing hackers and weighing people's value in how much tea or unreleased music they have (and tbh i will never forgive lanaboards for turning "unleaked" into a noun) 

said this before and got attacked for not letting people 'have fun'

it's quite sad what happens in the fanbase tbh

CONSIGO O QUE EU QUERO SE REBOLO ASSIM NÃO EXISTE NINGUÉM AQUI IGUAL A MIIIIIIIIIIIIM

NÃO TEEEEEEEEEEEM

TODOS QUEREM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

ME CHAMAM DE QUEEN

TODOS QUEREM SIIIIIIIIIIIM

ME CHAMAM DE QUEEN

TODOS QUEREM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

ME CHAMAM DE QUEEN

I GOT IT (300x)

Lghi66x.gif

this 100%