Fluorine

Charli XCX

YALL ARE REALLY TRIGGERED OVER A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET LMFAOOOOO 5tM2AXg.gif

Okay but why is my race a joke lmao? What do you gain from making black people a joke? It’s not funny because of the history behind black face. White people did that shit because they hated black people and wanted to portray us in ignorant lighting and make us the butt of the joke. It’s cool I guess what else can you expect from white gays lol. Have fun being a #edgelord.

wow who would have thought that lana del rey stans are such dirty pigs  :hdu:

U should see some of the shit in the Discords tho, some dude leaked them into this chat I was apart of and let me tell u, they were some seriously vile comments x

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

YALL ARE REALLY TRIGGERED OVER A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET LMFAOOOOO 5tM2AXg.gif

seeing as though you aren’t the race that’s being triggered shut the fuck up and continue silence ignorant faggot

charli bby, Track 10, MrLunknown, Unknown, ItGirl, Nigel Hitch, riptotheclub, khoathai, LastDance, KeybladeMeister, Rose Garden Dreams, its choli baby, Ray, woodkid, miss amor, dylann, amodernecstasy, drugzsz, Sex, HEARTCORE, spike, True Romance, cartoon eyes, LanaDiamondXCX, Foxes, snake, fame kills, Say Yes to Heaven, pandemonium, ribbiexcx, fbi, TrashMagiq, JulianoBrusnicki, SparkleJumpropeNoose, xcxboy, Make it sticky, hillsideboy, diplo, PARISMP3, abombnd, LiCKRISSH, Dynamite State, sweetener, dimivx, fadedsoulz, charlixcxwhore, Hattie, Gabriel Diniz, LonelyHeart, lmdr, Party Party, saunter777, Lanaism, caolicolor, melpomene, lonely lonely night, wraith, PhosphorescenT, Marcsuxx, RetroSound, burn rubber, zachmundell, slutbot, 191919191, PatrickXCX, Trainwreck, TheLastDancer, AnyaDicki, TheRealXtian, dangerdelrey, wolfy, SirAlex, charleak xcx, AzebraBanks, Touch

one of you should leak Round & Round

Here it it! 

http://tiny.pl/gvj5l

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Okay but why is my race a joke lmao? What do you gain from making black people a joke. It’s not funny because of the history behind black face? White people did that shit because they hated black people and wanted to portray us in ignorant lighting and make us the butt of the joke. It’s cool I guess what else can you expect from white gays lol. Have fun being a #edgelord.

OMG how do you dare to compare an edited charli xcx picture with black history????? :rip: this generation is the most

image.png

The level of racism....far too much! That kind of shit should never be normalized and if seriously think that people shouldn't be triggered or that it's a joke then you need to seriously go sit in a corner and re-evaluate your thought processes. There should never be a place for racism and if you think racist jokes are funny then kindly fuck off to another forum or planet.

OMG how do you dare to compare an edited charli xcx picture with black history????? :rip: this generation is the most

So what was the point in posting it then? Are you black? Because you should NOT be telling black people how to feel about this shit.

Are you genuinely stupid or.... blackface has to do with black history seeing as though it was apart of the many racist ways to make fun of BLACK PEOPLE i