Fluorine

Charli XCX

myles. Get a job. Get a therapist. what would your mother think?

before you spit another lie about some stranger across the world because this is your way of getting off THINK about your life & what you have accomplished.

i don't want to be /THAT/ person because everyone here is saying it but for God's sake shut up, like we don't care, sis get a job, go out for a walk, idk just do something but can you stop ranting and fighting? I'm getting tired.

giphy.gif

myles. Get a job. Get a therapist. what would your mother think?

before you spit another lie about some stranger across the world because this is your way of getting off THINK about your life & what you have accomplished.

Collin Kirk. Get a man your age (28). What does your father think?

I have nothing to gain but a laugh from this and you keep providing them every time you slip on your leather beret.  Your peak is being a waitress at your big age  :lmao:  Will continue on with my degree while you lose your marbles cuz I have 2 remaining songs that u wanted . ! ! ! BooHoo you're STILL a nonce

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not harass other users

leave eclipse alone oh my god i don’t get why y’all love to drag him. he does exactly what every other hoarder in this thread does, why y’all hate him so much? he just have unleaked material and that’s it

1. constantly teasing unleaked (which isn't bad, it just gets really annoying)

2. the whole underage thing

3. creating lies 

4. lying

5. a lot of lying

xMcVPI7.jpg

y’all are constantly talking about him though.....

⚰️ Because he posted a lyric of a song someone actually has the second it was given a chance it would leak so he could post the link seconds after it leaks like he’s the saviour when it’d (like it or not) have been @@BloomForYou lol

d2z2Mep.png

1. constantly teasing unleaked (which isn't bad, it just gets really annoying)

2. the whole underage thing

3. creating lies

4. lying

5. a lot of lying

literally EVERYBODY constantly teases stuff on here.... the underage thing is probably fake as fuck lmao and y’all decided to believe that without any proof at all. and for the lies, as far as i remember, he never shared false information, so, idk, keep hating all you want but it makes no sense to me

his morals lie in policing information about a pop star's scrapped songs........ yet he's okay with grooming underage gays for nudes and supporting fellow degenerates . . . .   get some air

Sdajkhfksjf There Are No Words Hunnie Sis go tweet the n word or something 

i don't want to be /THAT/ person because everyone here is saying it but for God's sake shut up, like we don't care, sis get a job, go out for a walk, idk just do something but can you stop ranting and fighting? I'm getting tired.

The only reason I care is because they delightfully stomp around accusing me of something disgusting and horrifying for fun... omg I’m sorry but I just can’t be silent abt that kind of shit. and they do it every... time... I post... it’s so bizarre, meritless and psycho

btw I am certainly not 28 nor a waiter PFFF

his morals lie in policing information about a pop star's scrapped songs........ yet he's okay with grooming underage gays for nudes and supporting fellow degenerates . . . . get some air

Sdajkhfksjf There Are No Words Hunnie Sis go tweet the n word or something

I don’t support Horace or whoever sldkdkdkd wtf areyou talking about

if I sent unsolicited nude photos post them because we both know I most certainly did not Myles dkdskkss I can’t bekieve you’re still doing this... just because you know it’s something I can’t possibly be silent about ugh your next level manipulative mind!