Fluorine

Charli XCX

Violins is not working (corrupted?), even when taking out the extraneous mp4 tag -- is there a way to fix the file without losing quality? :ohno:

Page 2500!!! :woot:

The files in SEXCLUSIVE’s link above work!

I listen to Simply irresistible and Allergic to Love all the time, I had them in an unnamed punk album.

I've decided that since this album is gonna be Sucker, I'd call the punk album "Sucker Punch", because she took the punch out of it. Hahahahaahahahaha  :(

YUP, my Sucker Punch album got very full and happy today

cover art: ByYBDM9.jpg

A minute of silence for "Girls Thinking About Boys" :(

that's let's make love!!!!

X----into me, into you----X

I know we discussed this several times over the course of the year, but there's 4 versions of Bounce and we only have 3 right?

Pop city (the short one)

Thomas shoutout

Kyary shoutout

Bounce feat Kyary (We don't have this one)

BzhmW.png

I know we discussed this several times over the course of the year, but there's 4 versions of Bounce and we only have 3 right?

Pop city (the short one)

Thomas shoutout

Kyary shoutout

Bounce feat Kyary (We don't have this one)

I think another version leaked around Christmas that had like a reversed vocal effect for a bridge? I’m not entirely sure though and I think it was LQ (I didn’t save it).

If anyones interested I put the songs that could've been for the punk album into an actual album: 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfrxklv3kj0ihek/AAD9b9qrSsqOBaAtjRMVxdUEa?dl=0

called Sucker Punch as that was what a couple other people had been using

also I found that album on my computer with that album art but I forget where I got it lol

I used the old version of rollercoaster thats like a minute long since it seems like a good intro to the album, and allergic to love as an interlude in the middle.

if you download it, I hope you enjoy!

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Violins is not working (corrupted?), even when taking out the extraneous mp4 tag -- is there a way to fix the file without losing quality? :ohno:

Page 2500!!! :woot:

Guys the file is not corrupted... discord makes this with downloads sometimes if its not working with .mp3 u should erase and put m4a or the other way. Try that thank me later xoxo

If anyones interested I put the songs that could've been for the punk album into an actual album: 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfrxklv3kj0ihek/AAD9b9qrSsqOBaAtjRMVxdUEa?dl=0

called Sucker Punch as that was what a couple other people had been using

also I found that album on my computer with that album art but I forget where I got it lol

I used the old version of rollercoaster thats like a minute long since it seems like a good intro to the album, and allergic to love as an interlude in the middle.

if you download it, I hope you enjoy!

Awesome! Tysm  :flutter:

omg I still can't believe I'm actually listening to Lets Make Love in HQ . 

I still can't believe that you can listen to Round & Round HQ whenever and wherever you want while we can only dream of

want u to leak it leak it, put it in me put it in me, make it sticky sticky

I think another version leaked around Christmas that had like a reversed vocal effect for a bridge? I’m not entirely sure though and I think it was LQ (I didn’t save it).

As I continue tidying everything up from the last year... we have 2 versions of Can You Hear Me, right? The really off-key demo that leaked in July 2018, a LQ version of that one from earlier this year, and the most final version from last year's leaked album draft?

BzhmW.png

As I continue tidying everything up from the last year... we have 2 versions of Can You Hear Me, right? The really off-key demo that leaked in July 2018, a LQ version of that one from earlier this year, and the most final version from last year's leaked album draft?

Yes just those 2 I believe!