Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay, why y'all mad with Troye being the feature?????? He just released a huge critically acclaimed album and he has an audience, also he's being doing good numbers this year, you just like to be so edgy that it's getting annoying ffs.

Troye releases good music on his own but his features never works because his voice will always sound weak compared to anyone. 1999 bout to sound like ASMR with him on it. And it's not like he's Taylor Swift or Adele

Atlantic should've gotten Cardi on the song, now that would've been a real hit right there

Like I get why Troye is on there (his fanbase and streaming numbers etc), but he's not gonna make it a hit. So it seems kinda pointless, I'm not mad but I'm not excited either. Just grateful that she's still releasing new music

Like I get why Troye is on there (his fanbase and streaming numbers etc), but he's not gonna make it a hit. So it seems kinda pointless, I'm not mad but I'm not excited either. Just grateful that she's still releasing new music

This. I'm glad she's releasing it and we're probably can get a solo edit bc angels are talented. If she's happy it's all that matters in the end.

Well Girls Like You is about to hit #1 and it's the most basic song M5 have ever released. Imagine 1999 which is generic but actually good

Cardi is not even a good rapper and we should stop giving her fame, the only good thing she has ever done was to throw that shoe at nicki.

giphy.gif