Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was crying at your idiocy, not your comment, don't quote me

oh no a newb doesn't want me to quote them. I'm going to cry.

My thought the entire time! Like what?! Who’s spreading false rumors?!

She postponed it. Where was August's leak sweetheart? 56 songs later......!!?

maybe if you stanned LOONA you wouldn't be so pressed.

wait... Lana Del Rey the messiah or LOONA the girl band? 

She never did! She literally said that it would come a little bit late oh my God. Check your facts

That doesn't make sense. That's a September release. Unless she's releasing more than one song next week theres still a cancelled August because someone posted 56 songs. Learn math honey.

@Touch

In response to your "@Elle do your job" post (for some reason I can't quote the post, looking into that now)

--

If there's something you think I should be aware of, please use the "Report" feature on the bottom of posts and I or another moderator will attend to it as soon as possible. I have been attending to reports all day, and many warning points (and even a ban) have been given out to posters of this thread today. That being said, I do not lurk on here often, so I really do rely on you all sending in reports when you see something that isn't right. Please don't blame me for what I do not see. Be respectful. In this case, I am partially relying on you all to help keep LanaBoards safe in all senses when it comes to this thread. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Imagine being so sad that you would even go as far as to potentially hinder someone's livelihood just for some attention....

Charli doesn't deserve this at all and I really wish she would be more careful regarding the security of her work.

Let us Angels also do our part by not enabling those attention-whores and by purchasing and streaming her releases.

That doesn't make sense. That's a September release. Unless she's releasing more than one song next week theres still a cancelled August because someone posted 56 songs. Learn math honey.

omg u stupid please shut the fuck up

she literally said that to many fans

The August release is 1999 you idiot. It was postponed to September due to her filming a music video for it. There’s also a possibility of it being released with Come To My Party. On top of this those 57 songs had no importance & were all not gong to be released by Charli. The only person really affected was probably poor Eyelar unless our boyfriend was already scrapped :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

@Touch

In response to your "@@Elle do your job" post (for some reason I can't quote the post, looking into that now)

--

If there's something you think I should be aware of, please use the "Report" feature on the bottom of posts and I or another moderator will attend to it as soon as possible. I have been attending to reports all day, and many warning points (and even a ban) have been given out to posters of this thread today. That being said, I do not lurk on here often, so I really do rely on you all sending in reports when you see something that isn't right. Please don't blame me for what I do not see. Be respectful. In this case, I am partially relying on you all to help keep LanaBoards safe in all senses when it comes to this thread. 

i didn't wanted to sounds rude sorry

how many times do I have to say RNR wasn't teased again by the other people that have it? those recordings are the same recycled snippets that have been recorded off them for almost a year now, so stop trying it already

LMAO they were banned :air: 

Edited by BloomForYou