Fluorine

Charli XCX

That guy who says she should pitch 1999 to someone else needs to be castrated

Charli's reaction "Okay.... interesting...."  :defeated:

I get what that gay meant tho... like 1999 is clearly extremely different than N1A/ Pop 2 

So at my work they play the strangest version of ATAP. At first I thought it was Charli but yesterday I properly listened and...it’s not Charli, she does the chorus but it’s some random ass girl doing completely different verses

EDIT: it’s not the Raye version either

Charli's reaction "Okay.... interesting...." :defeated:

I get what that gay meant tho... like 1999 is clearly extremely different than N1A/ Pop 2

True but Pop 2 is very different to N1A

giphy.gif

So at my work they play the strangest version of ATAP. At first I thought it was Charli but yesterday I properly listened and...it’s not Charli, she does the chorus but it’s some random ass girl doing completely different verses

EDIT: it’s not the Raye version either

True but Pop 2 is very different to N1A

is it this VIP mix? 

Am i the only one who thinks charli sounds like she has a cold in these snippets of taxi???

Totally... the vocals sound extremely “bare” compared to the Exchange LA show, where they had like a reverb effect on them or something, but maybe it was just the room acoustics? Idk...

Definitely liked that “reverby” sound though. Actually it almost sounded like similar vocal production to Trophy, just not as exaggerated.

Totally... the vocals sound extremely “bare” compared to the Exchange LA show, where they had like a reverb effect on them or something, but maybe it was just the room acoustics? Idk...

Definitely liked that “reverby” sound though. Actually it almost sounded like similar vocal production to Trophy, just not as exaggerated.

right!

I missed you guys, get back to discussing & being crazy & NOT leaking official material, seriously. Don’t do it. Charli doesn’t deserve that! x

But are we still allowed to share unreleased material not intended for official release, like R&R and so, right?

By the way, Million leaked in full discord quality these days, its a bop

Does anyone have a HQ version of Unlock It Solo that's not a youtube rip? Or is there a kind soul that can remove the tragic mess Jay Park brings to the song for me/us with the stems  :defeated: