Fluorine

Charli XCX

Now that this thread is back. F**k yall for leaking her new single (or at least the demo) and posting it on soundcloud. Can you guys let her release one thing without leaking it a week in advance?

the fact that stans would do this but cling onto dead ass RnR which they describe as "not as good as the live version anyway hahahahsh xD"

https://youtu.be/VvxtjR9yz00?t=35s

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Can you guys let her release one thing without leaking it a week in advance?

The Eternal Question

I would genuinely love to be surprised about a Charli release, but I don’t think it’s possible with my addiction to this thread. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Why are people asking for BIOYL.... We literally already have the song just with a different instrumental, and the Pop 2 version is much more experimental and unique. The musicmafia version and the one she played at Spotify sounds so mainstream and generic. Fair enough if she wants to release it and it means something to her personally, it just seems a bit of a cop out. 

Even this "monthly drop" era has been such a mess. I feel like she's so impatient (rightfully so) that it's hard for her to follow through with plans and stick to them. Like at this point can she just do something right in terms of releases? I feel bad for her, because I know it's the labels fault. But at this point her best bet is to just scrap everything and start a new album cycle with a MV and as much promo as she can get. Preferably Shoes or something. And then the album to follow like March 2019, with Types etc. There's no use in her making PC influenced music until she's out of her contract so she can release them as and when she pleases.

Why are people asking for BIOYL.... We literally already have the song just with a different instrumental, and the Pop 2 version is much more experimental and unique. The musicmafia version and the one she played at Spotify sounds so mainstream and generic. Fair enough if she wants to release it and it means something to her personally, it just seems a bit of a cop out.

BIOYL is miles better than track 10 imo

listening to track 10 instead of BIOYL is just bleh

xMcVPI7.jpg

Now that this thread is back. F**k yall for leaking her new single (or at least the demo) and posting it on soundcloud. Can you guys let her release one thing without leaking it a week in advance?

They are like I won't leak this track bc charli will release it
...and so at the end of the day they always leak her release song a week in advance