Fluorine

Charli XCX

You guys call everything that she releases that isn't produced by PC Music/SOPHIE generic so I don't really care. She wants to release BIOYL. It's a cute song, we don't have an HQ leak of it and I like the idea of having it along with Track 10. I'd rather get BIOYL (feat. Stefflon Don) than any of the XCX3 tracks that we've already had for a year now like we got in July.

You guys call everything that she releases that isn't produced by PC Music/SOPHIE generic so I don't really care. She wants to release BIOYL. It's a cute song, we don't have an HQ leak of it and I like the idea of having it along with Track 10. I'd rather get BIOYL (feat. Stefflon Don) than any of the XCX3 tracks that we've already had for a year now like we got in July.

I'd rather have BIOYL than 1999 so...

i dont think she's really releasing 1999 this friday, what your thoughts about it?

I agree, I think end of the month... they probably wanna release the video at the same time as the song to maximize streams. Boys did not even break the Hot 100  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

amazing that Beyonce, who is the biggest artist in the world, has so much security in regards to her music, that she was able to surprise release TWO VISUAL ALBUMS, and charli cant even release a single without twinks teasing, leaking, and ripping it to shreds 

amazing that Beyonce, who is the biggest artist in the world, has so much security in regards to her music, that she was able to surprise release TWO VISUAL ALBUMS, and charli cant even release a single without twinks teasing, leaking, and ripping it to shreds 

I mean you are failing to mention that the album before those was leaked like an entire month in advance but ya its sad