Fluorine

Charli XCX

This lack of information about this months release is hurting physically. Charli does no good for my health, because when she releases something I drink, when she doesn't I cry

Why are people in here acting like she can’t just release BIOYL as a b-side and 1999 as the single

after the radio doc i actually think that's what's going to happen

I don't think there's any point in her trying to get out of her contract with Atlantic, what is the chance of her getting signed to another major label and having success? She's kinda already admitted that she can't sing and she's not really a streaming force and chart smashing artist. At least with Atlantic she's releasing some form of music whether that be mixtapes or singles. Plus in the BBC documentary she said she hates promo etc. So she probably enjoys just dropping singles and mixtapes on streaming services, rather than launching an album campaign... Who's to say it is just the label that doesn't want to release the album. (although it would be nice for more music videos and stuff)

I think the monthly drops were never intended to lead up to a project, I think she just dropped some new tracks for promo before the Rep tour and then chucked out No Angel and GNO for the fans, so she could catch a break.

Would a headline tour even be successful? I remember when she toured the UK in 2014 for Sucker, doing academies and Uni bars etc. And I don't think she sold out or anything, I get her fanbase has grown since then, but her label probably don't see enough commercial appeal or value to launch a solo tour, especially if there's no intention to release an album.

what i honestly think she should do instead of touring is just keep on going with the pop2 shows/afterparty style she's being doing for the last couple months bc tbh i don't see her as a headliner of her own """world""" tour, the private party/show fits her more and the experience it's far better at least from my pov

I was watching Shamless (US) and I completely forgot who Charli XCX was until Fiona was singing Superlove in her car. That song was everything to me freshman year of uni. As a fan of True Romance I'm wondering if I would be into her new stuff and if there was a song (or which of her mixtapes) I should start with  :teehee: . I unstanned during Sucker so I've been out of the loop. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I was watching Shamless (US) and I completely forgot who Charli XCX was until Fiona was singing Superlove in her car. That song was everything to me freshman year of uni. As a fan of True Romance I'm wondering if I would be into her new stuff and if there was a song (or which of her mixtapes) I should start with  :teehee: . I unstanned during Sucker so I've been out of the loop. 

how can you forget abt the beyoncé of experiment pop music i- :facepalm:

I was watching Shamless (US) and I completely forgot who Charli XCX was until Fiona was singing Superlove in her car. That song was everything to me freshman year of uni. As a fan of True Romance I'm wondering if I would be into her new stuff and if there was a song (or which of her mixtapes) I should start with :teehee: . I unstanned during Sucker so I've been out of the loop.

Hear Pop2, Number 1 Angel, Focus/No Angel, Girls Night Out, 5 In The Morning, Vroom Vroom, then Sucker in that order.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Hear Pop2, Number 1 Angel, Focus/No Angel, Girls Night Out, 5 In The Morning, Vroom Vroom, then Sucker in that order.

u good

xMcVPI7.jpg

Listen to Vroom Vroom EP, Number 1 Angel, The original XCX3 https://genius.com/albums/Charli-xcx/2016-album-draft, and then Pop 2 in that order

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi