Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is also fake.... the final master of Good Girls has the white noise in it. it's a mixing error, but it's legit. no such thing as good girls final without it. 

I'm sorry guys...I meant to say Good Girls. and ok...i guess they are fake:(

spectrum_Good%20GIrls.png?token=Da9RjZcd

22.png

this is also fake.... the final master of Good Girls has the white noise in it. it's a mixing error, but it's legit. no such thing as good girls final without it. 

who cares if it's fake it's better sounding

kiss kiss hoebag

I'm sorry guys...I meant to say Good Girls. and ok...i guess they are fake:(

spectrum_Good%20GIrls.png?token=Da9RjZcd

lol no worries, the person that posted this used an exciter (software that fakes lossless by generating missing frequencies using systematic math) so it's not legit. everyone on soundcloud these days are leaking things in "lossless" which are really all fake, you can tell by how sharp it sounds.

Woah besides HBHG, which no one seems to have, we have all the exchange tracks now in studio! Thats crazy, its been a long hard journey to get here but lets finish the job with R&R.

Woah besides HBHG, which no one seems to have, we have all the exchange tracks now in studio! Thats crazy, its been a long hard journey to get here but lets finish the job with R&R.

I want HBHG sooooo bad