Fluorine

Charli XCX

Strange that she went back to that logo after changing up her direction with the monthly drops - I've seen some people say that it's because After The Afterparty and Boys might be on the album and the slime aesthetic is for monthly drops which might start again.

Wait who said this is a lead? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember when ATAP was the lead?

Then it was Boys... so let's just see where this goes.

And to address the Troye controversy– it's not that serious, but I see it in the sense that this song just needed something (based on the LQ Discord recording, at least) and I think we all know he isn't gonna bring this track to a new height. Hopefully the variety of a feature will make up for what I felt was lacking.

8V7Yvel.png

Wait who said this is a lead? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember when ATAP was the lead? Then it was Boys? Let's just see where this goes.

And to address the Troye controversy– it's not that serious, but I see it in the sense that this song just needed something (based on the LQ Discord recording, at least) and I think we all know he isn't gonna bring this track to a new height. Hopefully the variety of a feature will make up for what I felt was lacking.

blame it on @diplo

I do agree that he can barely hit a note and I dont understand how hes going to be able to sound good on a shouty song like this but I have hope and we need a hit

I went to his concert when he came to Spain in 2016 and trust me when I say that the boy can sing.

why y'all so mean with troye he's such a cute guy and cool artist :(

and one of the very few male singers in the industry that are really worth it.

giphy.gif

i'm SO happy the collab is troye and not some trendy rat like cardi b or whatever. guess i'll be enjoying the single happily, i'm sorry y'all can't relate

Cardi would have fit well on the song and it would have been almost guarenteed to chart.

I don't get why y'all mad with the Troye collab like, as I said a few weeks ago he's doing pretty well in terms of streaming, he has just released an album that is being acclaimed by the critics and also he has Ariana Grande on it so sit there and stream 1999 because I think this is the closer we will ever be to a Boom Clap again (I'm just talking about numbers which is what Charli needs right now)

giphy.gif

Let me live :lmao:

Honestly this feature only bugs me because it’s for the lead single. If it was a random album / mixtape feature I wouldn’t be bothered. But because it’s a lead single I have to suffer thru promo with Troye, seeing his pasty face on the music video, etc.

:crossed: :defeated:

Also this is my 5,000th post :flutter: wow I love u guys even the ones with bad taste ♥️

i love you, because you have taste  :flutter: also, happy 5.000th! troye bothers the fuck out of me

lABVyGE.png