Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish Charli had the Michael Jackson verse... I don't know why but my thought since the beginning is like they are singing the song without desire... I wouldn't be surprised if after a year she says she hates the song and Atlantic made her release it at any cost... I really like the song, the end is so WTF. And I like Troye, I like his music but I think he sings a lot on the song...

Anyway I will buy it tonight!!

I mean if someone has ripped it and has a link, like...my PM is open.....if you wanna be nice...maybe...

I’ll 100%%% stream and (legally) download it at midnight, I just wanna join this hype train

EDIT: Nvm found one

giphy.gif

I wish Charli had the Michael Jackson verse... I don't know why but my thought since the beginning is like they are singing the song without desire... 

I kind of like the chill vibe. The GP isn't really a fan of Charli's shouty Sucker-esque vocals anymore

my wig will fly if they perform this at the AMA's... it is possible because Reputation Tour USA ends on October 6th, AMA's are October 9th, and Charli doesnt go back on tour until the 19th in Australia (also Taylor is performing) 

the Jonathan Taylor Thomas reference made me scream I am ngl  

this song really needs a cool music video with amazing 90's references (like how Fancy had the iconic Clueless theme)

giphy.gif

yes, agreed.

why is Max Martin not credited on the song?  :defeated:

Originally produced by Max Martin, the final version of the song was re-produced for release by Swedish writer and producer Oscar Holter.

Oscar's version remains superior but it would have been cool to have Max because he produced Baby one more time + a million other hits