Fluorine

Charli XCX

I actually like the final version better than the demo and Troye's verse is growing in me. I hope it charts this song is better than atap and boys mixed together

yeah the demo is kinda bad. the final is a windows XP to windows 7 type upgrade, an instant classic. she did that

even if you buy it it still counts as streams when you listen to it so don't fucking change anything

I'll wait to change it then... because I do want the single to do well so we can finally get an album and a solo tour! also Is the video out tomorrow or?

Since 47 people are reading this topic right now I'd like to announce that Waterfall is one of Charli's best unreleased and no one has said a word about it on this thread. Justice for Waterfall

I was literally posting about it yesterday lol

they kinda ruined charlis verse with the pauses. i just wanna go back .....nike airs all that ...cd ....old mercedes ...DRIVE around. it’s annoying

they sould've kept the Fresh Prince reference, i still sing it over the silence

Troye's additions are horrid.  Idk who thought him whispering over her verses (or the empty bridge) sounded better. I like the BOMT reference line better tho and the instrumental snaps harder.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.