Fluorine

Charli XCX

Random but Drugs may be her best song

Its a certified BOP. I love the fact that Charli was a big fan of Uffie, she was prolly hearing Pop The Glock at the same time we were hearing it back in middle school years (shes 26 so im assuming she was that around that age) ! 

Off topic and i shouldn't he here, but how does this thread have 3+ million views? I dont even know anyone in real life who is a fan.

Not trying to hate but do you people know others irl who like her that much too?

honestly i dont know anyone else who is a big fan like mr irl LOL every time i get new lab partners or study groups i always bring up that i love her. Spreading Charli XCX awareness.  :hooker:

Off topic and i shouldn't he here, but how does this thread have 3+ million views? I dont even know anyone in real life who is a fan.

Not trying to hate but do you people know others irl who like her that much too?

I dont know about anyone who stans her like me (at least like me) in my city in Brazil, I am little monster but Charli is really something pop music needs nowadays and she has so much potential and its such a nice queen ❤ I'll love her forever

I dont know about anyone who stans her like me (at least like me) in my city in Brazil, I am little monster but Charli is really something pop music needs nowadays and she has so much potential and its such a nice queen ❤ I'll love her forever

also being from brazil i feel extremely lonely as a charli stan mainly bc i'm from nordeste aí já viu né but it's okay

every day i try to push charli into people's ears and minds

world domination is coming

also being from brazil i feel extremely lonely as a charli stan mainly bc i'm from nordeste aí já viu né but it's okay

every day i try to push charli into people's ears and minds

world domination is coming

I feel like her crowd is strongly art uni kids and some of the lgbtq scene, I hope she’s able to branch out but in that one bbc interview she seemed to feel like it wasn’t in her power to make that happen

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

WE NEED THE AUDIENCE TO STREAM THE FUCKING SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already bought it on iTunes, Saved it on Spotify and setup a streaming playlist!!! get to work so we can get our early 2019 album!