Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm sorry but like why do you all have such a problem with Atlantic? Like what are they not doing for her now that you feel that she needs to leave? They let her drop two albums produced almost entirely by PC Music & SOPHIE, they get her a spot on one of the biggest tours in the world, let let her steadily release left-field pop songs all summer. Besides dumping a ridiculous amount of money into her (which an indie label wouldn't do anyways) what do you want?

sure, they are letting her release stuff cause it means more money for them. they are being really lazy with promotion. they could be doing a much better job in my opinion, such as getting her in US talk shows such as GMA or Late Night for interviews + performances which is what the 1999 era could've really used :/ I'm surprised that she got this much attention anyway with the little promotion, just shows how powerful she is  :teehee:

Next Life

Liquor

BIOYL

Shoes

CTMP

Party Party

Thousand Times

Dance All Night

Attention

*Black Car

now that I'm seeing this list BIOYL sounds like the ideal single for the winter season tbh 

sure, they are letting her release stuff cause it means more money for them. they are being really lazy with promotion. they could be doing a much better job in my opinion, such as getting her in US talk shows such as GMA or Late Night for interviews + performances which is what the 1999 era could've really used :/ I'm surprised that she got this much attention anyway with the little promotion, just shows how powerful she is  :teehee:

for the next to zero promo atlantic is doing, 1999 still has some good numbers on YT, they "expect" a hit from her, still doesn't go on their own way to help her out and i highly doubt it is because charli doesn't want to promote it, i mean, we have gma, ellen, jimmy fallon AND kimmel, james corden (even poppy performed there TWICE), today show, in the UK there's graham norton, lorraine, chatty man... still, zero performances there. All she got was a morning show in australia and now a indonesian award show.............. WHY

now that I'm seeing this list BIOYL sounds like the ideal single for the winter season tbh 

I think Party 4 U as the next single with Wannabe and Believe as B-sides would be the best choice in terms of easing into the next record's sound, a last farewell to the pristine PC bubblegum pop style for awhile

I think Party 4 U as the next single with Wannabe and Believe as B-sides would be the best choice in terms of easing into the next record's sound, a last farewell to the pristine PC bubblegum pop style for awhile

LPC_MLK.gif

Its because the release was timed poorly. They tired to line it up with the break in the Reputation tour but it backfired and now she's in Australia so it's harder for her to do US promo

Been wondering is Hey Boy Hey Girl the actual title like did she announce it the way she did with R&R and No Angel (ie. This is.. round and round...) or is it just a fanmade title

Been wondering is Hey Boy Hey Girl the actual title like did she announce it the way she did with R&R and No Angel (ie. This is.. round and round...) or is it just a fanmade title

I don’t have it saved but I remember there was a picture of the setlist. It had like everything on it, such as Brooke’s song and Sophie’s own stuff IIRC, not just Charli’s.