Fluorine

Charli XCX

So conflicted... I don't know what I want from Charli anymore.

All in all, I just want her projects to be released on CD and Vinyl and to be accessible like an album - as opposed to Vroom Vroom being limited and Number 1 Angel / Pop 2 on cassette.

Both VV and N1A/P2 have been released on vinyl. CDs would be so cool tho! Vinyls are cute but they cost a lot, the equipment is pricy and they deteriorate on top of not being particularly better than cds as far as sound is concerned. And cassettes... are fucking stupid

Both VV and N1A/P2 have been released on vinyl. CDs would be so cool tho! Vinyls are cute but they cost a lot, the equipment is pricy and they deteriorate on top of not being particularly better than cds as far as sound is concerned. And cassettes... are fucking stupid

Yup. I have VV and N1A/P2 on vinyl (and also the cassette) but the VV vinyl was limited... Like you can't get that anymore. I wish she'd just release the 3 on CD - I mean if 1999 can get a CD release  :toofunny:

1. nuclear seasons

2. so far away

3. grins

4. stay away

5. you’re the one

her best project

she's right!!!!! this was the project that made me stan her to begin with... it's the origin of her entire body of work and it commands respect!!!