Fluorine

Charli XCX

She knows what she's doing. It may be a lot of old songs, but this is a really strong debut. Every song is a bop.

Take My Hand omg :crying: New potential favorite.

Some site uploaded a picture of stacks of the album in a box.

I'll hold it in a week, Charli will have breathed all over the cover while signing it, I'll have Charli particles  :cuteface:

BzhmW.png

I've tried to get into her music a few times in the past and I just couldn't... But I've just listened to the album and I'm pleasantly surprised. I really like it! I will be buying it :)

20r46kx.jpg

Thank you so much, downloading now!!!

Some site uploaded a picture of stacks of the album in a box.

I'll hold it in a week, Charli will have breathed all over the cover while signing it, I'll have Charli particles  :cuteface:

Post the pic? :)

H0bDaqU.gif

I feel so bad while I'm saying this but I think she ruined some songs with the final versions. I think the "How Can I" is better, and so is "Set Me Free."

I am alright though because I've listened to the demos too much, so I'm probably just not used to them. I really don't want to feel disappointed or anything because I've been anticipating this album for months and months. I hope I change my mind.

Almost crying at how beautiful the studio version of 'Lock You Up' is, and it's not even as good as I hoped.  :gclap: 

Confused.. It's not as good as you hoped, but you're crying over its beauty? :derpna2:

It's amazing and I love it, I hope you find it better than the mixtape version like I do! ;-; 

14417469274.gif

I compiled In The Dark, You, Feel My Pain, Grins, and How Can I? into an album labeled 'Demos'.

I am keeping "Grins"/"Lock You Up" from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes as just "Grins"/"Lock You Up" (even though we know they're demos now), and I tagged "How Can I" from Elfie Hopkins as "How Can I (Demo)."

I tagged the first version of "Nuclear Seasons" as a demo too.

This album sounds amazing. Am jealous of my friend seeing her in May now!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Confused.. It's not as good as you hoped, but you're crying over its beauty? :derpna2:

It's amazing and I love it, I hope you find it better than the mixtape version like I do! ;-;

Yes, exactly. :defeated:

And yep! The mixtape version is really similar to the album, though, and I bet the demo is too.