Fluorine

Charli XCX

1999 steams on spotify have slowned back down down from that jump it had but its video on youtube i feel like its doing steady numbers in the last few days

I’ve noticed this too!! The amount of streams it’s gotten per day has dropped in half, but the video views have gone up amazingly so! It was stuck at 12 million & now I believe it’s at 14/15 million

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’ve noticed this too!! The amount of streams it’s gotten per day has dropped in half, but the video views have gone up amazingly so! It was stuck at 12 million & now I believe it’s at 14/15 million

it's already at 16,5  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

What's all the tea on the CTMP video? How do we know it's been shot?

I mean, I knew about the Charli’s house party thing, but still... how do we really know it was a video shoot? ...and for CTMP? Like how do we KNOW?

It’s all seemed like speculation to me.

she wasn't wearing bangs when the ctmp video was recorded, was she? 

yes it was before the dreaded haircut. i wonder if they'll reshoot some of it for this reason

tbh it's so annoying that it's probably gonna be a single (not complaining, it's a banger) because they could have promoted it over bounce and we'd have xcx world right now

yes it was before the dreaded haircut. i wonder if they'll reshoot some of it for this reason

tbh it's so annoying that it's probably gonna be a single (not complaining, it's a banger) because they could have promoted it over bounce and we'd have xcx world right now

I was thinking about this because I believe she's gonna keep the bangs for a good time now, the whole aesthetic for videos and photoshoots, she has used them. If they use the CTMP mv, it's going to be so different. Not just the hair but I feel like her attitude too.

why hasn't umru released party party lol will AG not let him or what

i feel like umru really wants to finish it but charli probably doesn't give a single fuck anymore just like r&r

The shots of the kitchen look like Charli's actual house... And like last week on insta she was back in her house "having a party" with professional strobe lighting etc.

Maybe reshooting some scenes with her short hair or maybe she's changed the lyrics (a bit more 2018), since the production has supposedly changed.

imagine wanting ATAP and Boys on the album

It was just a though, After The Afterparty is a really good song and shares similar themes to other songs that might be on the album. And I thought since 1999 is her biggest hit in 3 years it might be good for her to have other songs on the record that the GP might know - give the album and era some longevity. Plus Boys might be good in terms of streams and charts? Not sure how that works.

I do agree that as much new music as possible is the best way to go... But if her album was 13 tracks like previous ones, that leaves 10 new and unheard songs.

stay pressed hun

Haha, I ain't pressed. I just think you misunderstood me? I know most major labels use that tactic, I was just using albums released by Atlantic (bar Zara) to justify my previous comment, since Charli is on that label.

Big love either way

y'all... umru played party party b2b burn rubber and i almost nutted

also any upstate NY angels going to that show in Poughkeepsie?? I don't wanna be the only gay there  :deadbanana:

We did it for free

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif