Fluorine

Charli XCX

N1A sounds finished Pop2 doesn't

This. I've always preferred Pop 2 over N1A as a whole, but N1A is clearly the more finished and polished project. But for all we know, the unfinished aspects of Pop 2 could be intentional. Kind of goes with the idea of Pop 2 being "the future of pop," where the "rules" of pop music (sounding polished, clean, precise) don't have to be followed. That's why I prefer Pop 2, it reminds me of True Romance era where she was the "grungy" girl, kind of the newest rule breaker in the pop world.

8V7Yvel.png

This. I've always preferred Pop 2 over N1A as a whole, but N1A is clearly the more finished and polished project. But for all we know, the unfinished aspects of Pop 2 could be intentional. Kind of goes with the idea of Pop 2 being "the future of pop," where the "rules" of pop music (sounding polished, clean, precise) don't have to be followed. That's why I prefer Pop 2, it reminds me of True Romance era where she was the "grungy" girl, kind of the newest rule breaker in the pop world.

N1A sounds finished Pop2 doesn't

Well they're both mixtapes they're supposed to be kinds projects that are done fast. And even though N1A does sound more polished, the instrumentals of some of the songs really sound like the lack substance and this isn't the case on POP2 in which they all sound like masterpieces

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

okay maybe u did sumn

62k posts? ain't y'all ready to launch ya own site or sumn?

well

...except she did FAKE STAN

C8dIFsAVYAAm56M.jpg

omg whaaaat?????????????

i wanna have one

apparently she sold them at her shows but literally only 2 ppl have it and they must have printed thousands. where are those fucking t shirts???