Fluorine

Charli XCX

you can @ me lmaooo

also i don't take charli's word for anything. remember how it went for XCXWORLD

What would we be taking her word for exactly? She never said anything Bricks, its just like basic logic that its out of her hands when she and Tommy signed the rights away for it to be in the film and the soundtrack. The film studio delaying the soundtrack would have nothing to do with her.

lol umru has literally been playing party party in every single of his set in NY I've honestly heard it like 10 times by now and it still fucking bops but i'm so glad that she's actually teasing like a pseudo performance/release of it omfg

What would we be taking her word for exactly? She never said anything Bricks, its just like basic logic that its out of her hands when she and Tommy signed the rights away for it to be in the film and the soundtrack. The film studio delaying the soundtrack would have nothing to do with her.

"she green lit the release months ago"...

idc if it's in her hands or not, we literally have no reason whatsoever to think it's gonna get a release, and since everybody's moved on from that movie every day we go without news the chances lower

stories on her insta in the studio! “album going good thanks for asking” she said

sis better stop talking and start releasing OFFICIAL announcements about the album

"she green lit the release months ago"...

idc if it's in her hands or not, we literally have no reason whatsoever to think it's gonna get a release, and since everybody's moved on from that movie every day we go without news the chances lower

With every response you’re getting further away from my point that Bricks’ release has nothing to do with Charli. It was a throwaway track she gave to Tommy to give to the film studio to use for the movie & soundtrack. She was never going to release it, and was under the impression that the film was going to. They didn’t and now I don’t understand why you’re all frustrated with Charli? Its the film studios fault, she had/has no control over them not putting the track out. She’s never even mentioned the track was going to be in the film or out with the soundtrack, that was all Tommy Genesis. I don’t know why you’re so upset with her over a throwaway track that was probably made in half a day and was never intended for an actual release until Tommy took the track to the film studio.